By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX coming to NA/EU this fall

Tagged games:

darkknightkryta said:

No, I never actually finished the game.  I had to load up an older save to do the first half's quests but I never did.  Not sure if I'll ever finish the game or not.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
darkknightkryta said:

No, I never actually finished the game.  I had to load up an older save to do the first half's quests but I never did.  Not sure if I'll ever finish the game or not.

Pity it's not coming to Vita. That would be a no-brainer for me. Now it has to be extra cheap for me to pick it up, as I can just play the PS2 version for free.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

badgenome said:

Hey, I bought Nier. Too bad no one else did.

And if you didn't, then YOU MADE THEM DO THIS.

^Yes !

Nier is testament of how some people talk out of their behinds when it comes to Square.

They published and co produced one of the best action rpgs and easily one the very best stories this gen.

Did people buy it ? No ! They were too busy complaining about how Square sucks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrEW67LEHqs

So this is only a HD port, right? With the same voices and all?

Around the Network

Can't wait for the game.

our pre-orders just opened up today, although it says the tentative release date is 01/01/2014 lol come on gamestop at least guess some random fall date :p

Been waiting for this for a loooong time. Finally I can experience the Final Mix content without having to import or emulate.

I wish they would just release number 3, I' m not playing any more damn side games, Square Enix can be an infuriatingly shitty company sometimes.

Soriku said:
Zuhyc said:
So this is only a HD port, right? With the same voices and all?

Well KH1 Final Mix never came out here so it's a port but with new content for us. Re: CoM is basically a straight port. The voices for 358/2 Days cutscenes are being redone though.

Thanks for the info. Any idea why they are redoing the voices for Days? They didn't seem all too bad to me.