Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Darksider II Wii U edition

Tagged games:

DieAppleDie said:
fedfed said:
DieAppleDie said:
Its like if Prince of persia and God of war had a baby
Awful if you ask me, bought it, played it for an hour, hated it, sold it
Grafix are ok, off screen is great...thats all good i can say

Cool... well not really/// I just wanna send it back now!

I shoudl have asked you earlier.

Which third party games are good then?  I am shit at call of duty so I will skip that!

I suck even at Monster Hunter I can beat either the demo.

Ill tell you a secret nobody knows....MONSTER HUNTER IS A MEDIOCRE GAME....seriously, its beyond me how a game with such clunky and sloppy gameplay mechanics and constant loading times is anything fun to sooo many people O_O Sadly ZombiU is the only 3rd party game worth getting ATM, thats only if you dont like more casual games like Tekken, Sonic, NFS...etc. Seriously, with such great games coming to 3DS i would be surprised i you had time to play WiiU Well, im getting Aliens, we ll see how it delivers...

Meh.  Monster Hunter is much better than that Aliens game will be.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
Pachofilauri said:
am playing it right now, and its good so far, but i liked the first one much more.

yeah.  It is like if Darksiders 1 was stretched in order to make  a longer.  The game is very diluted, but it is still fun to play (I played the PS3 version).

amp316 said:
DieAppleDie said:
fedfed said:
DieAppleDie said:

Which third party games are good then?  I am shit at call of duty so I will skip that!

Ill tell you a secret nobody knows....MONSTER HUNTER IS A MEDIOCRE GAME....seriously, its beyond me how a game with such clunky and sloppy gameplay mechanics and constant loading times is anything fun to sooo many people O_O Sadly ZombiU is the only 3rd party game worth getting ATM, thats only if you dont like more casual games like Tekken, Sonic, NFS...etc. Seriously, with such great games coming to 3DS i would be surprised i you had time to play WiiU Well, im getting Aliens, we ll see how it delivers...

lol, not even arguing about that. Thats why im buying it, to know if its any good, as the setting atracts me. On the other hand, ive tried the MH demo several times, and just hate it.

I like Darksiders. Being like Prince of Persia and Zelda doesn't hurt.

But being like God of War does. :/

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

DieAppleDie said:
amp316 said:
DieAppleDie said:
fedfed said:
DieAppleDie said:

lol, not even arguing about that. Thats why im buying it, to know if its any good, as the setting atracts me. On the other hand, ive tried the MH demo several times, and just hate it.

me too | feel unable to play!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

I quite enjoyed Darksiders 2 on Wii U. Not a great game, but certainly a "true" experience on Wii U.

Also, MH is great when you get into it. You need to invest many dozens of hours to see any rewards. That is the hard part.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

F0X said:

It happens that i just HATE PoP since the first one for PS2, cant believe that formula has been so successful, i mean, look at how many big games used ideas from it, Assasins creed, Ucharted, Darksiders... They all suck. Of course thats my opinion, feel free to disagree.

DieAppleDie said:
F0X said:

It happens that i just HATE PoP since the first one for PS2, cant believe that formula has been so successful, i mean, look at how many big games used ideas from it, Assasins creed, Ucharted, Darksiders... They all suck. Of course thats my opinion, feel free to disagree.

I don't think that Assassain's Creed, Uncharted, ect. really get what Prince of Persia is all about. Those games focus on intense action sequences, whereas Prince of Persia is (or at least used to be) focused on careful, methodical platforming and combat. That's why I vastly prefer PoP's approach to parkour-style platforming than the style of most modern games.

Incedentally that's part of why I don't like the God of War aspects of Darksiders II very much. I would personally rather not mix hack-and-slash with platformer.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

A game is only as a hardcore as the gamer, if you play a game alot then your harcore, does not matter what genre the game is.

So I am an hardcore Mario player????

Switch!!!