By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Will Have Load Time

You're taking Sony's marketing too seriously.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
keroncoward said:
bananaking21 said:
so were bashing the PS4 for having load times now?

Im asking why Sony said it will have no load time at their conference when it obviously will.

when did they say that? i remember them saying it will improve load times. atleast get the source of them saying that

They said so at the conference. Did you miss it? Im not going to watch through 2 hours just to pick out a specific part just to prove something we all know they claimed. Sugar coat it all you want but no load time means no load time period....

Flame said:
You're taking Sony's marketing too seriously.

Im not supposed to take their marketing seriously? I guess youre absolutely right about that.

keroncoward said:
bananaking21 said:
keroncoward said:
bananaking21 said:

Im asking why Sony said it will have no load time at their conference when it obviously will.

when did they say that? i remember them saying it will improve load times. atleast get the source of them saying that

They said so at the conference. Did you miss it? Im not going to watch through 2 hours just to pick out a specific part just to prove something we all know they claimed. Sugar coat it all you want but no load time means no load time period....

we all know they claimed? but thats the thing, you seem to be the only person to "know" that they claimed this

enditall727 said:
keroncoward said:
enditall727 said:
I took it as them saying that the load times were improved this time around

Improved? No load time can be taken as an improvement, but no load time still means no load time on planet earth.

Jak & Daxter clearly showed improved load times..

on 360 I hear you can play a game with load times and it will be ok but if you install the game the load times will be.. dare i say it.. improved!?? =O *gasp*

So youre saying when they said no load time they really meant "improved load time by a bit?" Wow I was the only one that didnt get it.

Around the Network
keroncoward said:
enditall727 said:
keroncoward said:
enditall727 said:

Improved? No load time can be taken as an improvement, but no load time still means no load time on planet earth.

on 360 I hear you can play a game with load times and it will be ok but if you install the game the load times will be.. dare i say it.. improved!?? =O *gasp*

So youre saying when they said no load time they really meant "improved load time by a bit?" Wow I was the only one that didnt get it.

well i honestly kept getting kicked out of the stream while watching the conference so i've missed a few things. I'm going to watch it again though so i can see what you're talking about

I'm going to search for them claiming that the PS4 will have absolutely ZERO load times

i'll hold you to it, keroncoward

bananaking21 said:
keroncoward said:
bananaking21 said:
keroncoward said:
bananaking21 said:

we all know they claimed? but thats the thing, you seem to be the only person to "know" that they claimed this

Youre obligated to believe whatever you like. I seem to be the only one that thinks no load time means no load time. You and someone else here telling no load time means "improved load time byt a bit". Im the crazy one here it seems...

enditall727 said:
keroncoward said:
enditall727 said:
keroncoward said:
enditall727 said:

well i honestly kept getting kicked out of the stream while watching the conference so i've missed a few things. I'm going to watch it again though so i can see what you are talking about

I'm going to search for them claiming that the PS4 will have absolutely ZERO load times

i'll hold you to it, keroncoward

Its on youtube go check it out im not going through 2 hours of that.

keroncoward said:
bananaking21 said:
keroncoward said:
bananaking21 said:
keroncoward said:
bananaking21 said:

Youre obligated to believe whatever you like. I seem to be the only one that thinks no load time means no load time. You and someone else here telling no load time means "improved load time byt a bit". Im the crazy one here it seems...

i just dont remember them saying no load times.  and fyi even if they said that, that patent could use backround load times to tell if the game is pirated or not. so your just making a big deal without even knowing every piece of information

^^ I know. it's right here

i'm not watching through it right now though. I will eventually come back to this thread when i do though