By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Will Have Load Time

pezus said:
keroncoward said:

pathetic attempt to cover your damage control tracks.

Lol. So he's the one doing damage control after YOUR misunderstanding? 

Yet you still don't appear to understand what we are telling you. What's the point of this thread?

He was damage controlling my misunderstanding. He was arguing as if there really was no load time instead of telling me i was misunderstood. Fort your brain out of your A** and read the conversation again.

"He took it as them saying they improved it this time around" My misunderstanding was there really was load times, they never mentioned improvements....the load time i misunderstood was when the game was suspended and you resume it. Why didnt he correct me instead of saying they improved it? Damage Control cause Sony is supposed to be perfect.

Around the Network
keroncoward said:

Im asking a question. If a question has a whole fanbase so butthurt its not my problem. As someone else pointed out I should not take Sony's marketing so serious and i suggest you do the same.

several people in this thread corrected you on your initial claim but you completely disregarded that and continued to ignorantly make the claim regardless

by this point in time if you haven't realised that you were wrong yet then it shows that you never intended to acknowledge the feedback posted to this thread by other members in the firest place

o_O.Q said:
keroncoward said:

Im asking a question. If a question has a whole fanbase so butthurt its not my problem. As someone else pointed out I should not take Sony's marketing so serious and i suggest you do the same.

several people in this thread corrected you on your initial claim but you completely disregarded that and continued to ignorantly make the claim regardless

by this point in time if you haven't realised that you were wrong yet then it shows that you never intended to acknowledge the feedback posted to this thread by other members in the firest place

I already admitted i was wrong, what is wrong with you people lol? SONY IS PERFECT IN YOUR EYEZ THEY CAN DO NO WRONG!!!!

keroncoward said:
o_O.Q said:
keroncoward said:

I already admitted i was wrong, what is wrong with you people lol? SONY IS PERFECT IN YOUR EYEZ THEY CAN DO NO WRONG!!!!

uuuhhhhh.... then why would you say this "As someone else pointed out I should not take Sony's marketing so serious"

while i agree that you should never ever take marketing too seriously

it still shows that you at least at that point still didn't realise that your claim of sony stating there would be no loading on ps4 was wrong

"SONY IS PERFECT IN YOUR EYEZ THEY CAN DO NO WRONG!!!!"

i'm not the one being delusional here buddy

keroncoward said:
o_O.Q said:
keroncoward said:

Honestly, I think you're the one who blew this out of proportion, and people didn't like the way they had to do the research for your own claim. If you're going to bring up a subject matter, make sure you bring the information with you next time.

Around the Network
keroncoward said:
pezus said:
keroncoward said:

Yet you still don't appear to understand what we are telling you. What's the point of this thread?

He was damage controlling my misunderstanding. He was arguing as if there really was no load time instead of telling me i was misunderstood. Fort your brain out of your A** and read the conversation again.

"He took it as them saying they improved it this time around" My misunderstanding was there really was load times, they never mentioned improvements....the load time i misunderstood was when the game was suspended and you resume it. Why didnt he correct me instead of saying they improved it? Damage Control cause Sony is supposed to be perfect.

Does anyone fucking understand what the hell he's talking about anymore? I mean, I don't even know what he's been referring to in the first place.

Akvod said:
keroncoward said:
pezus said:
keroncoward said:

Does anyone fucking understand what the hell he's talking about anymore? I mean, I don't even know what he's been referring to in the first place.

well i'd say initially his intentions were to dig until he found something negative to bitch about in relation to the ps4

when that back fired, however, i guess he just felt that attacking those who proved he was wrong was a fitting alternative

o_O.Q said:
keroncoward said:
o_O.Q said:
keroncoward said:

uuuhhhhh.... then why would you say this "As someone else pointed out I should not take Sony's marketing so serious"

while i agree that you should never ever take marketing too seriously

it still shows that you at least at that point still didn't realise that your claim of sony stating there would be no loading on ps4 was wrong

You should reread the thread. You guys are so quick to attack somebody for looking for a flaw in something. As a consumer its my job to find flaws in products to see if its worth buying. I already admitted i was wrong, the fact that you are still butthurt about a question at this point shows youre insecure about something. It cant be a PS4 cause you cant have one as yet so i take it youre sensitive about Sony? Let me type it again as confirmation that i was wrong: SONY'S PS4 WILL HAVE LOADING TIMES!!!!

keroncoward said:
pezus said:
keroncoward said:

lol the only reason you said i was damage controlling was because i uncovered your agenda ;)

this comment was kinda confusing

and i wasn't sure of the exact thing you were talking about because i missed a few minutes of the conference so i didn't "correct" you immediately

The part that i DID see was the part that i thought you were talking about and of course they didn't claim that the PS4 would have "no load times"

Akvod said:
keroncoward said:
pezus said:
keroncoward said:

Youre replying to me and asking everyone else. Your problem if you dont understand not mine.