By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Fire Emblem now on track to become a major Nintendo franchise?

Well

Yes 61 43.26%

No 12 8.51%

Maybe 53 37.59%

Fire Embelm is coming for... 9 6.38%

Fire Who? 6 4.26%

Total:141

Oh yea! FE deserves to be in the Kirby-Star Fox Tier (not Zelda/pokemon lol). #7 on US charts eShop! Passing NSMB2. #1 Game technically!!! (everything else is Eshop only)

Around the Network
Walkthrublazer3 said:
Solid-Stark said:
I've never played a FE game. Is it fine to just jump in on this one with no experience to this franchise?

Yes, this game is very friendly to newcomers. It gives you the option to disable perma-death for the characters, this gets rid of a lot of frustration that Fire Emblem is known for. It also has 3 difficulty settings and the offers a bunch of optional tutorials that teach the basics. This is by far the best game in the series to be introduced to.

Plus this game is Fantastic! Easily one of if not the best 3DS games. Every 3DS owner should at least try the demo.

K, thanks!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
Walkthrublazer3 said:
Solid-Stark said:
I've never played a FE game. Is it fine to just jump in on this one with no experience to this franchise?

Yes, this game is very friendly to newcomers. It gives you the option to disable perma-death for the characters, this gets rid of a lot of frustration that Fire Emblem is known for. It also has 3 difficulty settings and the offers a bunch of optional tutorials that teach the basics. This is by far the best game in the series to be introduced to.

Plus this game is Fantastic! Easily one of if not the best 3DS games. Every 3DS owner should at least try the demo.

K, thanks!

I second Walktrublazer, Go get it! Once you've played it then you'll want to play all of the franchise.

tbone51 said:
Solid-Stark said:
Walkthrublazer3 said:
Solid-Stark said:

K, thanks!

I second Walktrublazer, Go get it! Once you've played it then you'll want to play all of the franchise.

Will do in time.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
Walkthrublazer3 said:
Solid-Stark said:

K, thanks!

Holy sweet Avatar change Stark-Man, and no prob :)

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286

Around the Network
Walkthrublazer3 said:
Solid-Stark said:
Walkthrublazer3 said:
Solid-Stark said:

K, thanks!

yours too... You both should BRAWL lol

Maybe quality wise, but I don't see it becoming one of their top sellers. It's just too niche, even with the new design.

tbone51 said:
Walkthrublazer3 said:
Solid-Stark said:
Walkthrublazer3 said:
Solid-Stark said:

K, thanks!

Hand's off my prey Tbone, don't try me!

LOL.

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286

SwansVanTerif said:
Maybe quality wise, but I don't see it becoming one of their top sellers. It's just too niche, even with the new design.

Not in the sales department (agreeing with you), imo if they push this though they can make it a 2-3mil per title seller. This game will surpass a mil easy and i believe 2mil is in its grasp

Walkthrublazer3 said:
tbone51 said:
Walkthrublazer3 said:
Solid-Stark said:
Walkthrublazer3 said:
Solid-Stark said:

K, thanks!

Hand's off my prey Tbone, don't try me!

LOL.

its ok i could take ya both on wth