By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are Ps4 fans getting annoyed by the "PC is better" people??.

It's true though, they are.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

Don't forget about the Nintendo and Microsoft fans!

eh, the "PC master race" are always like that not just around the ps4 announcement. no biggie, imo.

honestly they shouldn't be as PC will always be better at graphics then consoles.

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I think (viewing the final PS4 specs) had no sense as PS4 is a PC as Xbox1 was.

Around the Network

To be fair - PC gamers get a lot of shit from console users (just take a look at N4G for example).

It doesn't bother me at all. High-end PCs will always be more advanced than consoles. The people who bring this up all the time are just making themselves look silly by harping on the obvious.

The point of consoles isn't to have a higher upper limit than PC, which is why it's a puzzling thing to obsess over. When I buy a PS4, it won't be because I'm trying to have the best graphics in the world, but because I want a dedicated gaming device in my living room that is quick to power up, easy for even novices to operate, doesn't require complex compatibility steps, and has access to exclusive Playstation content.

Really, as someone who is about 50% PC gamer and 50% console gamer, I don't understand why it's even an issue. I already have three working PCs in my house; what I'm looking for in a console is a different experience from that.

The way I see it, the PS4 is like the new Corvette that was unveiled recently. If people are comparing that to Porches and Mustangs, then that makes sense, but do you honestly see anyone saying, "yeah, but F1 race cars are faster"? No, because it would be stupid. They are different beasts designed to satisfy different needs.

well it is just as annoying hearing how the "graphics" looks on the PS4 lol when PC always leads.

*The "WOW graphics is awesome" moments is getting old. Been there done that for 13 years with PC already.

*....and no im not really a "fan" of anything. 

Can't the same be turned agains't PS fans towards Nintendo and/or MS exclusives?

Certain users though who are claiming the PS4 is graphically superior to PC will continue to stoke this fire.