By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 vs. PC - Graphics comparison

RolStoppable said:
Project Cars looks pretty amazing. Is that Spa?

Looks like Spa, pretty likely too, it was one of the first tracks created for the game.

Around the Network

If this is a minimum of what PS4 is capable of then I can not wait to see its equivalent of Uncharted 3, God of War Ascension, or Killzone 3.

PC will always be better, and I expect it to make massive leaps in the next couple years. Scaling up from games with 4 - 6GB of RAM compared to the current games built for machines with 512MB should make a massive difference. In fact the possibilities these new consoles will open up for PC devs has me just as exited as the PS4 itself.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

dahuman said:

Planetside 2 Realtime @1080p:

KZ Bullshot @2160p:

Oh noes!!  The smoke in the planetside pic is trickery to drown out the draw distance.  Sorry just had to do it.  I don't think you were the one that said this about KZ. Sorry if you were. 

pezus said:
That Crysis screenshot seems off. I don't remember the colour palette being like this, and I played it a few months ago.

That's Crysis Warhead, which has a different color pallete from the original one from 2007 and better textures. The first Crysis had a more "realistic" color pallete.

pezus said:
That Crysis screenshot seems off. I don't remember the colour palette being like this, and I played it a few months ago.

Yeah, I guess someone took this screenshot while using an ENB mod (or a nuke exploded in the background :P).

Around the Network

why do you use a "low res" pic of hitman for pc? not sure if watch dogs will be 720p or 1080p for ps4 but nobody would really play hitman in 720p on pc

Enough with the highend PC vs PS4 comparison... gawd.. thats just stupid .. now or in future. PS4 cant compare!

I think PS4 wins in every example.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

crissindahouse said:
why do you use a "low res" pic of hitman for pc? not sure if watch dogs will be 720p or 1080p for ps4 but nobody would really play hitman in 720p on pc

Couldn't find a picture with similar setting at 1080p,  just that one at 720p. If you can find one, feel free to post it.

nnodley said:
dahuman said:

Planetside 2 Realtime @1080p:

-pics

Oh noes!!  The smoke in the planetside pic is trickery to drown out the draw distance.  Sorry just had to do it.  I don't think you were the one that said this about KZ. Sorry if you were. 

lol he wasnt, that was sales from what i remember