Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 specs aren't final!

Jack Tretton stated the specs for the PS4 aren't final yet. The PS4 is still in development in terms of specs and design and it can change any time.

source from http://gameolosophy.com/consoles/playstation/ps4-specs-not-finalized-goodbye-to-eight-gig-ddr5-ram/

 



Around the Network

just and wait and see how many idiots geniuses come out and say stuff like sony wont put 8gbs of ram in the final version, or try to downplay the ps4 specs



They pretty much released a list of all the specs. They're final.



Well...sort of final. I'm sure some changes are being made for the 8GB upgrade but I doubt the CPU or GPU would really change, maybe that secondary CPU. He is probably mostly talking about the design, something we didn't get to see and something that is probably not finalized, hence its non-existence.



Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

LemonSlice said:
They pretty much released a list of all the specs. They're final.


Then why would Tretton come out and say otherwise?? This doesn't make any sense...maybe they are aware that a console with 8 gig GDDR5 would cost too much...look at their stock! They are investors who are afraid of the ps4 to be the ps3 all over again!



Around the Network
hivycox said:
LemonSlice said:
They pretty much released a list of all the specs. They're final.


Then why would Tretton come out and say otherwise?? This doesn't make any sense...maybe they are aware that a console with 8 gig GDDR5 would cost too much...look at their stock! They are investors who are afraid of the ps4 to be the ps3 all over again!


These are the kind of people that need to research their investments.



Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

2gb of ram confirmed :D

they are just playing cat and mouse with microsoft



Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
2gb of ram confirmed :D

they are just playing cat and mouse with microsoft


Hey maybe by having much lower specs, Sony will come out with the most innovative and creative software ever to grace the gaming industry. Ya know, because apparently building a powerful console means that any and all creativity will completely vanish! :o



Yeah no. Sorry bud.



The specs they released will more than likely be final. They may be subject to change, but that doesn't mean they will change.