By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo and 3rd parties *Formerly; Nintendo is f*cking up big times with 3rd parties*

My friend has a friend that has a friend that heard *bullshit*

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
this would explain allot.

It would, wouldn't it?

if you believed it, yea it would. 

well, pachter predicted the ps4 to cost 399 or 449, so we can definitely rule that out...and because I think 500 would be too much, 350 is actually the only thing left :D

True or not I don't intend to buy ANY multiplatform game on the Wii U. From now until the PS4 drops all my multiplats will be on PS3 and when I get the PS4 multiplats will go there. I'll use Wii U for Nintendo's IPs.

A shame with Nintendo though. It comes off as self sabotage. But I'm not surprised. I'm more curious about this 'megaton' games for the PS4, however. Either way, E3 will prove to be interesting.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

I believe this guy. If he claimed to be Jesus, I would follow him.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I also have inside information, it's really true, you just have to take my word for it: the whole PS4 comference was set up and a fake, the actual PS4 will be called Sony Fun Box and will feature 4-bit pixel graphics in 3 shades of brown. Its games will run at 29Hz and 4.5 fps in a 4:2 ratio. Also, MS's next console will have 128 GB of RAM and a 256 Exabytes HDD.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Look at the power difference between PS4 and Wii U. There's your main problem.
Game developers will not compromise their games vision just to accommodate the Wii U. It's just not going to happen, especially with the way Wii U is selling now.

I'm tempted to think this is a joke thread. The "even though I didn't say anything" part is too convincing here.

Am I wrong?

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Tagging. I'm going out now but this seems like an interesting thread and I want to read the OP in more detail & the replies at some point :P

VGKing said:
Look at the power difference between PS4 and Wii U. There's your main problem.
Game developers will not compromise their games vision just to accommodate the Wii U. It's just not going to happen, especially with the way Wii U is selling now.

The problem with Nintendo that people havent seen is that Nintendo has held back devs in one way or another to form fit their standards rather than vice versa. Its been like this for over twenty years, its just that when Sony and Microsoft came everyone started to notice what the real problem was when devs fled to Sony to give them the specs they needed to fly.