By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo and 3rd parties *Formerly; Nintendo is f*cking up big times with 3rd parties*

JGarret said:
Lol Danne, I guess you´re gonna be making lots of bets.

haha yeah seems like it :D I'll be hailed as King DanneSandin throughout VGChartz when all is said and done - OR I'll be ridicueled forever around these parts of the internetz .P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Train wreck said:

So my guess is either Silicon Knights Eternal Darkness 2 or Temco with Fatal Frame as that is the only companies that fits the profile (except the part about it being on the PS1)

Sony will not announce any old Nintendo games, it would seem as if I've worded myself pretty unclear...

cyberninja45 said:

Actually to be honest about the RAM part and access to the hardware with 3rd party developers I think I heard about that a long time ago, so its not really surprising or anything new.
But I have no proof whatsoever to back that up and I'm not going to look it up either, actually I have read a lot about the industry and cannot seem to find evidence to back it up now, especially this nice one about Iwata and how he came to be at nintendo and would explain the Wii and moreso WiiU a lot.

Edit- Or maybe I just thought I saw those things who knows.

Finally! Some one else that's headr the same thing =D It would appear that you and me are the only two sane people around here ^^ got your tinfoil hat on? Because I sure has got mine ;)

monkeyade said:
Stop listening to this bullshitter end the thread for fucks sake

Well, here's a tip for you: get the fuck out of here if you can't handle the truth... As simple as that.

TRAVIS!!! said:
well, pachter predicted the ps4 to cost 399 or 449, so we can definitely rule that out...and because I think 500 would be too much, 350 is actually the only thing left :D

Seeee, it's pure logic!

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
True or not I don't intend to buy ANY multiplatform game on the Wii U. From now until the PS4 drops all my multiplats will be on PS3 and when I get the PS4 multiplats will go there. I'll use Wii U for Nintendo's IPs.

A shame with Nintendo though. It comes off as self sabotage. But I'm not surprised. I'm more curious about this 'megaton' games for the PS4, however. Either way, E3 will prove to be interesting.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155705&page=1

Immortal said:
I'm tempted to think this is a joke thread. The "even though I didn't say anything" part is too convincing here.

Am I wrong?

I'm not joking: Nintendo is withholding (or rather did anyways) RAM from the 3rd parties so that Nintendo games will look better. That's what caused EA to walk out on the Wii U. And check out my PS4 e3 prediction: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155705&page=1 If that comes true it should show that I have inside information about all of this.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
VGKing said:
Look at the power difference between PS4 and Wii U. There's your main problem.
Game developers will not compromise their games vision just to accommodate the Wii U. It's just not going to happen, especially with the way Wii U is selling now.

The problem with Nintendo that people havent seen is that Nintendo has held back devs in one way or another to form fit their standards rather than vice versa. Its been like this for over twenty years, its just that when Sony and Microsoft came everyone started to notice what the real problem was when devs fled to Sony to give them the specs they needed to fly.

It's like you're the only one that understands STAGE!! THIS is what I'm talking about! Nintendo is holding 3rd parties back so that their 1st party games look so much better than other games...

megaman79 said:
This thread should be deleted because its inflammatory bullshit with no justification.

If you don't like it just walk away. This is the best piece of gaming journalism you'll see on this site. I'm digging up dirt on Nintendo and people don't want to believe it. I've just told you that Nintendo is holding 3rd parties back on Nintendo consoles and that they have cancelled 2 3rd party games (one even being exclusive), and this is why they don't get good 3rd party support. Just look away if you don't wanna deal with it. Not only is Nintendo screwing developers, but they're also screwing us - the gamers.

DanneSandin said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
VGKing said:
Look at the power difference between PS4 and Wii U. There's your main problem.
Game developers will not compromise their games vision just to accommodate the Wii U. It's just not going to happen, especially with the way Wii U is selling now.

The problem with Nintendo that people havent seen is that Nintendo has held back devs in one way or another to form fit their standards rather than vice versa. Its been like this for over twenty years, its just that when Sony and Microsoft came everyone started to notice what the real problem was when devs fled to Sony to give them the specs they needed to fly.

It's like you're the only one that understands STAGE!! THIS is what I'm talking about! Nintendo is holding 3rd parties back so that their 1st party games look so much better than other games...

Sorry, but that sounds like a bit of tinfoil hat conspiracy theory to me. Nintendo's games are almost never about pushing technically intensive graphics.