By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall DIRECT 1080P FEED! -LORD HAVE MERCY-

Aldro said:

HOLY BALLS

No no no! This is not good. Look at the sky? The light it emits is hiding the draw distance. This is all just tricks!!!

Around the Network
Argh_College said:
LOL sorry but Crysis 3 looks way better, you guys have no clue for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKdSF12vrqQ

Crytek was right all along.

Honestly I think KZ:SF looks better (Besides the Grass).  This is coming from someone who played the beta maxed out too.   Actually, I think FC3 and Metro: Last Light look better as well.

For instance the particle effects/smoke in the Killzone gameplay look unrivaled IMO.  Also their color choices are far more interesting.

P.S.  And this game will be fun :P   (Crysis 1 was the only good one)

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Eddie_Raja said:
Argh_College said:
LOL sorry but Crysis 3 looks way better, you guys have no clue for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKdSF12vrqQ

Crytek was right all along.

Honestly I think KZ:SF looks better (Besides the Grass).  This is coming from someone who played the beta maxed out too.   Actually, I think FC3 and Metro: Last Light look better as well.

For instance the particle effects/smoke in the Killzone gameplay look unrivaled IMO.  Also their color choices are far more interesting.

P.S.  And this game will be fun :P   (Crysis 1 was the only good one)

I don't know... Crysis as a series has always been boring to me. They're all bad games with really great coating. Crysis 3 isn't any different. 

I treat those games more as interactive tech demos as anything else. I like to get them to test my PC and see how far the technology has evolved.

Hynad said:

I don't know... Crysis as a series has always been boring to me. They're all bad games with really great coating. Crysis 3 isn't any different. 

I treat those game smore as interactive tech demos as anything else. I like to get them to test my PC and see how far the technology has evolved.

Unfortunately, even Crysis 1, which was not too bad, was dumbed down version of FarCry 1, which, imo, was exellent game.

CGI-Quality said:

OK, this makes twice I've heard this. I won't get around to Crysis tonight, on max (i7 3970X, GTX 690, 32GB DDR3), but if Killzone tops it, I'll eat my underwear!

I will remeber that but you have to play Crysis 3 in 1080p to compare... on max in 1080p.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
ethomaz said:

CGI-Quality said:

OK, this makes twice I've heard this. I won't get around to Crysis tonight, on max (i7 3970X, GTX 690, 32GB DDR3), but if Killzone tops it, I'll eat my underwear!

I will remeber that but you have to play Crysis 3 in 1080p to compare... on max in 1080p.

Will do. In fact, I'm waiting on MaLDo to add his brilliant mods to the game! By then, there should be plenty!

Bbbbut... moded is unfair... I can't ever use a mod in Killzone .

DAMNIT ALDRO YOU BROKE MY VITA WITH THOSE GIFS! xD

It looks stunning, ill need to download it and watch it on my 1080p tv at home though.

That looked amazing, that is all I know. While I was watching this guy play (rather poorly at times imo) I was thinking, I want to play this so fucking bad right now. I don't know if I ever will but that is what I was feeling. Definitely off the hook.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
graphicaly ps4 is everything i wanted , this game is absfuckinglutly amazing, cant wait to see the game again with the 8 gb of ram xD

Did you mean Absofuckinglutely?

Or was it really meant to talk about abs? =P

Unbelievable. I can't believe next gen looks even better than what I had hoped for. Framerate is poor but obviously it's going to be optimized until release. Please be a launch title!