By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall DIRECT 1080P FEED! -LORD HAVE MERCY-

Uuuhm... even that Youtube video in 1080p has compression arctifacts... I wonder if there's an uncompressed version somewhere to see what it actually looks like while you're playing it :P

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Around the Network

This looks absolutely stunning.

Slimebeast said:
Unbelievable. I can't believe next gen looks even better than what I had hoped for. Framerate is poor but obviously it's going to be optimized until release. Please be a launch title!

It's a confirmed launch title... Drive Club is the other confirmed.

This is a launch game...excellent that means Sony will have one Killer App at launch....hopefully Naught Dog has a new IP ready for launch as well as The Last Guardian.......(Throws it out there VSXIII would be nice too)

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ethomaz said:
Slimebeast said:
Unbelievable. I can't believe next gen looks even better than what I had hoped for. Framerate is poor but obviously it's going to be optimized until release. Please be a launch title!

Wow. Then I'm gonna buy both games at launch.

In KZ, when he fights inside that great hall from around 5 mins in the video it's almost virtual reality, like being there. The smooth lighting amd the realistic looking concrete and rubble is almost photorealistic.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
ethomaz said:
Slimebeast said:

Wow. Then I'm gonna buy both games at launch.

In KZ, when he fights inside that great hall from around 5 mins in the video it's almost virtual reality, like being there. The smooth lighting amd the realistic looking concrete and rubble is almost photorealistic.

Watch Dogs is also going to be a launch title.  Pretty solid if you ask me.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Hynad said:
Aldro said:

HOLY BALLS

No no no! This is not good. Look at the sky? The light it emits is hiding the draw distance. This is all just tricks!!!

lolol ye, you can tell the fps is about to drop just when they took the screenshot

(LOL)

Slimebeast said:

Good to have you onboard for this upcoming generation sir. Swede power <3

CGI-Quality said:
pezus said:
Best looking launch game ever, relatively. Resistance looked good at the time, but still not that advanced compared to other games. This looks more epic than Crysis 3 PC!

OK, this makes twice I've heard this. I won't get around to Crysis tonight, on max (i7 3970X, GTX 690, 32GB DDR3), but if Killzone tops it, I'll eat my underwear!

Dude, I max crysis 1-3 out too with a PC less than half as expensive as yours.  I felt like crysis 3 looks just a little better than Metro: 2033.  Let's be honest here, the first Crysis set a benchmark for what we can expect in gaming in 6 years.  Crysis 2 and 3 have just looked slightly better than other PC games around while being half as fun.  

Can it run battlefield 3 is the current standard anyways (We all know this)...

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]