By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall DIRECT 1080P FEED! -LORD HAVE MERCY-

HoloDust said:

BTW, they claim that Deep Down was real-time demo.

I know it's small, confined space, but, honestly, if that's really RT, it looks better than KZ.

Ok, so if that is really real time then holy shit.  Looks much better than killzone.  It looks more like pre-rendered but IDK.

*edit* that second gif is AMAZING.

Around the Network
nnodley said:

Ok, so if that is really real time then holy shit.  Looks much better than killzone.  It looks more like pre-rendered but IDK.

*edit* that second gif is AMAZING.

I know, I was almost certain it's prerendered, than I read that apparantly some dev on GAF states it's real-time....after watching 1080p version, I'm starting to think it really might be.

iam in wow everytime i see this

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Unfair to compare Killzone with Deep Down, one is launch title and other is tech demo.

Apparently this has been confirmed for launch. Awesome.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
shanbcn said:
Unfair to compare Killzone with Deep Down, one is launch title and other is tech demo.

This pretty much.

Killzone is actual gameplay. Deep Down has a hud added to it which is very very obviously fake.

I'll he honest.

After watching Killzone and Deep Down it is extremely difficult to go back to playing current gen games

My god.. Can't wait for the ps4. Buying this day one

Whats with the walls there!!!?? and in the television at the end they showed visari? or some helghan stuff? cant waaaaaaaait

InFAMOUS Second Son was real time too, and well you know, open world: