By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall DIRECT 1080P FEED! -LORD HAVE MERCY-

As a PC gamer who has played both Crysis 2 and the Crysis 3 demo, I think it looks quite on par with maxed out Crysis 2 plus way more particle effects, polycount and better textures.

As for Crysis 3 is hard to say because it is more of a jungle setting as opposed to urban, but Crytek seems to be drowning the game in that cheap golden HDR the original Crysis mods used to make the game look better by disguising the low poly vegetation and bad textures. But the final game might be a little better, specially in the shader department, so yeah.

Still pretty encouraging for such an early game specially considering GPU refreshes right now are a bit tricky because manufacturing processes aren't miniaturizing fast enough. So that feel consoles catch up with PCs from this gen might be even more present in Orbis and Durango.

Around the Network

Can somebody of the usual guys like Turkish, eThomaz and Aldro explain me, why it is okay to say:
"omfg that looks awesome!"
but when someone says
"i think crysis 3 looks better" or "mewww dont like it, looks like mass effect"
he is downplayed and critisized? is no other opinion allowed here? shall we all be on the hype-train? why?

just asking because honestly i dont think it looks that next-gen-worthy. show that to my mum and show her crysis 3 or kz3 and she would ask me: wheres the diffeence? looks okay, but shouldnt next-gen be a significant leap? at least you guys act like it is. i just dont see it.

guzzi said:
Can somebody of the usual guys like Turkish, eThomaz and Aldro explain me, why it is okay to say:
but when someone says
he is downplayed and critisized? is no other opinion allowed here? shall we all be on the hype-train? why?

just asking because honestly i dont think it looks that next-gen-worthy. show that to my mum and show her crysis 3 or kz3 and she would ask me: wheres the diffeence? looks okay, but shouldnt next-gen be a significant leap? at least you guys act like it is. i just dont see it.

It's the guy and not what he said.

Show to your mum Crysis 3 on PS3 and then Killzone on PS4...

That is like sex to my eyes

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
guzzi said:
but when someone says

My mum claims she hardly sees a difference between PS3 games and PS2 games. 

I wouldn't trust mums.

Around the Network

Them textures!! LOOK

POE said:
Why don´t you watch a movie guys?

Metal Gear Solid 5 hasn't been announced yet ;)

But seriously, my jaw hit the floor with the graphics of this game, I love Killzone, and it's only getting better! :D

Stunning. Absolutely stunning. The graphics and the scale are mindblowing. Definitely the best looking game of the show(graphically). It looks at least as good as Crysis 3, and that's saying something.

ethomaz said:
guzzi said:
but when someone says

It's the guy and not what he said.

Show to your mum Crysis 3 on PS3 and then Killzone on PS4...

I would if the PS4 was already out.

But since then i try to stay neutral and dont freak out because of one minute of gameplay, where a lot looks scripted. Just think about it...what would have happend if the Player hadnt reached the Copter? Start again? Copter waiting in air? THATS the thing i expect from next-gen: realistic behaviour of NPC-AI. Not another CoD-FPS-Shooter...