By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall DIRECT 1080P FEED! -LORD HAVE MERCY-

oh man, so sexy.

Around the Network
Argh_College said:
LOL sorry but Crysis 3 looks way better, you guys have no clue for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKdSF12vrqQ

Crytek was right all along.

You opened a thread for that so why posted here again

Because Sony boys think that game looks anything special when Crysis 3 is in another league already.

Pc really is a beast.

~Mod Edit~

This post (and the others) have been moderated.

-Smeags

Is it a new play through? Guy looks as bad as the other guy plus the movements look exactly the same.

Game looks gorgeous but I hope they show us something more than corridor shooter before launch.

Argh_College said:
Because Sony boys think that game looks anything special when Crysis 3 is in another league already.

Pc really is a beast.

No not really, just watched a Crysis 3 video running on GTX Titan, great looking but nowhere close to Killzone ShadowFall IQ wise.

Around the Network
Argh_College said:

Pc really is a beast.

New Killzone looke better than Cysys 3 Max Setthings in 1080p IMO.

The only advantage for Crysis 3 is after 1080p resolution.

Graphics look great, but, really, nothing I would call a generational leap. The best thing that will come from these new consoles is probably no aliasing and probably native 1080p.

Pre alpha build with 4gb specs, comparable to Crysis 3 on PC, cant wait to see E3 optimized build. That opening part felt like i was taking a stroll in Home'. Didnt get that KillZone feel, what if this engine was built for some other game and this demo with KZ:SF was just to showcase its capabilities, ala Metal gear ground zero and phantom pain. It will be a sweet surprise if GG showed off a new IP at E3

taus90 said:
Pre alpha build with 4gb specs, comparable to Crysis 3 on PC, cant wait to see E3 optimized build. That opening part felt like i was taking a stroll in Home'. Didnt get that KillZone feel, what if this engine was built for some other game and this demo with KZ:SF was just to showcase its capabilities, ala Metal gear ground zero and phantom pain. It will be a sweet surprise if GG showed off a new IP at E3

They have a new IP in the works too

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=155510&page=1#