By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone Shadow Fall DIRECT 1080P FEED! -LORD HAVE MERCY-

Aldro said:
Slimebeast said:
Unbelievable. I can't believe next gen looks even better than what I had hoped for. Framerate is poor but obviously it's going to be optimized until release. Please be a launch title!

Good to have you onboard for this upcoming generation sir. Swede power <3

Thanks! A generation that starts with a bang. It's hard to melt really, that we're gonna be able to experience those Shadow Fall graphics in 9 months from now. Imagine how we're just gonna walk around slowly and marvel at all the details and beauty in the calm parts of the game (like you did with Uncharted 3 if I remember correctly).

Around the Network
Jdevil3 said:
Uuuhm... even that Youtube video in 1080p has compression arctifacts... I wonder if there's an uncompressed version somewhere to see what it actually looks like while you're playing it :P

Are you the dude who was complaining about the FFVXIII videos not being true HD or something? if so i do kinda see you're point now, Sony! we need uncompressed files!!

Chevinator123 said:
Jdevil3 said:
Uuuhm... even that Youtube video in 1080p has compression arctifacts... I wonder if there's an uncompressed version somewhere to see what it actually looks like while you're playing it :P

Are you the dude who was complaining about the FFVXIII videos not being true HD or something? if so i do kinda see you're point now, Sony! we need uncompressed files!!

TheYouTube compress the video when you upload it... try to see if the upload from PS4 to Facebook have better quality.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=113171115535029

Looks okay. Tbh I think we have reached a point at 1080p that games will not look that much better. There will be a huge bump at 4k. I honestly think it looks just a little bit better than KZ3

SpartenOmega117 said:
Looks okay. Tbh I think we have reached a point at 1080p that games will not look that much better. There will be a huge bump at 4k. I honestly think it looks just a little bit better than KZ3

Not sure what your seeing, but whatever.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Chevinator123 said:
Jdevil3 said:

TheYouTube compress the video when you upload it... try to see if the upload from PS4 to Facebook have better quality.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=113171115535029

That 1 is even worse :(

Slimebeast said:
Unbelievable. I can't believe next gen looks even better than what I had hoped for. Framerate is poor but obviously it's going to be optimized until release. Please be a launch title!

if they were going to bundle a game with a bigger HDD model for $50 more than the base model, this should be that game.  nothing to sell your system like an amazing looking FPS that has an established fanbase.  If this is a launch title and the online is good, and especially if it's bundled with the "delux" version of the console, look for it to go over the 5m mark lifetime.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
Slimebeast said:

if they were going to bundle a game with a bigger HDD model for $50 more than the base model, this should be that game.  nothing to sell your system like an amazing looking FPS that has an established fanbase.  If this is a launch title and the online is good, and especially if it's bundled with the "delux" version of the console, look for it to go over the 5m mark lifetime.

With the new art direction they seem to be taking (sleek and colorful over dark and gritty) I feel if Sony actually goes out of its way to advertise this, it will do really well. I mean, Killzone fans I know will enjoy it, but i'm talking about people who don't really even know what Killzone is. If Sony can get the word out and people see it, they might be more enticed to trying it out.

Not saying the game is going to sell extra awesome super amazing amounts lol, but maybe this being a launch title to a Sony platform that doesn't have the same problems the PS3 launch had will be good for the franchise.

BTW, they claim that Deep Down was real-time demo.

I know it's small, confined space, but, honestly, if that's really RT, it looks better than KZ.

Slimebeast said:
Aldro said:
Slimebeast said:

Good to have you onboard for this upcoming generation sir. Swede power <3

Thanks! A generation that starts with a bang. It's hard to melt really, that we're gonna be able to experience those Shadow Fall graphics in 9 months from now. Imagine how we're just gonna walk around slowly and marvel at all the details and beauty in the calm parts of the game (like you did with Uncharted 3 if I remember correctly).

AND I dont have to capture that shit from my low quality off screen Iphone anymore as well as others can spectate as I showcase them graphics...

Hahaha oh god, I need this console now.