By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone: Shadowfall will be 1080p/30FPS

Sounds awesome to me. I'd rather have 1080p at 30 FPS than 60fps at 720p.

Around the Network
N-Magic said:
Killzone was just disappointed, gamepley was at the level of the PS3, a little better!

This dude acts like he played the game already.

A little bit disappointing, but not a dealbreaker when it looks like that. Im still hoping 60fps will be more of a standard next gen.

sales2099 said:
pezus said:
N-Magic said:
Killzone was just disappointed, gamepley was at the level of the PS3, a little better!

Do you even have a PS3 or have you played Killzone? They don't look close to as good.

He is referring to gameplay, your referring to graphics. He has a point.

I'm sorry what? man some of you just blabber on about such random things. What gameplay changes were you expecting really? And you judge the gameplay of the complete game with around 6mins of video? Even in this small video did show improvements to gameplay

Please think carefully before you answer :) Because once the nextbox reveal happens I will use the same logic on you

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

That sure is some steady aim.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
So no Full HD? Okay, i guess.

Huh? 1080p = Full HD.

1080p60 = Full HD (Since 2008 if i remember correctly)

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

PS3 can't do all those special effects and stuff at the same time. It would have a stroke.

pezus said:

http://www.4players.de/4players.php/spielinfonews/PlayStation4/34422/2129017/Killzone_Shadow_Fall%7CInfos_zur_Bildrate_und_3D-Unterstuetzung.html

Confirmed by this German website after an interview with Guerilla.

Well, that's disappointing :(... So much for the PS4 being all mighty powerfull.  I can run most newer games on my PC at 1080p or higher on untra setting and achive 60ish fps...

M.U.G.E.N said:
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
N-Magic said:

Do you even have a PS3 or have you played Killzone? They don't look close to as good.

He is referring to gameplay, your referring to graphics. He has a point.

I'm sorry what? man some of you just blabber on about such random things. What gameplay changes were you expecting really? And you judge the gameplay of the complete game with around 6mins of video? Even in this small video did show improvements to gameplay

Please think carefully before you answer :) Because once the nextbox reveal happens I will use the same logic on you

Welcome to the internet. I look forward to you responding in kind when MS follows suit.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Personally I'd rather 720 at 60, but whatever. Doubt this is an issue with the console but a design choice, a strange one though

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.