By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone: Shadowfall will be 1080p/30FPS

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
CGI-Quality said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
So no Full HD? Okay, i guess.

Huh? 1080p = Full HD.

1080p60 = Full HD (Since 2008 if i remember correctly)

the 60 in that is 60Hz not 60fps ....

Around the Network
wvelting said:

Well, that's disappointing :(... So much for the PS4 being all mighty powerfull.  I can run most newer games on my PC at 1080p or higher on untra setting and achive 60ish fps...

You want a console to be more powerful than a PC?

Be gone, and stop trying to find something negative to say.

sales2099 said:

Welcome to the internet. I look forward to you responding in kind when MS follows suit.

Don't dodge the question now :) Wait have you even played KZ? 

Oh I always have. Unlike you I have praised good looking games for all companies..and yes that includes MS. Look up my comments about Halo 4 E3 reveal if you must

So again..what gameplay changes did you want or expected? And how does this video not meet them? This is not youtube mind you so I expect a good sensible answer

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Personally, I don't mind. If the game plays well, better hit detection, physic and so on. I'm fine with it.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

M.U.G.E.N said:
sales2099 said:

Welcome to the internet. I look forward to you responding in kind when MS follows suit.

Don't dodge the question now :) Wait have you even played KZ? 

Oh I always have. Unlike you I have praised good looking games for all companies..and yes that includes MS. Look up my comments about Halo 4 E3 reveal if you must

So again..what gameplay changes did you want or expected? And how does this video not meet them? This is not youtube mind you so I expect a good sensible answer

N-Magic said the quote origionally. Your talking to the wrong guy here.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
N-Magic said:
Killzone was just disappointed, gamepley was at the level of the PS3, a little better!

Do you even have a PS3 or have you played Killzone? They don't look close to as good.

He is referring to gameplay, your referring to graphics. He has a point.

Yes i heave 3 Console

Wii

X360

PS3

That's disappointing if it's the reality for next gen. I'd take 720p@60 fps over 1080p@30 any day.

Kind of comes back to question the power of these next gen consoles. Without Windows OS running in the background and with direct level to GPU hardware, if the best these consoles can do for AAA titles is 1080p@30, they are not very powerful machines.

It also could be something that improves after the first gen of games...

sales2099 said:

Oh not at all. You said he has a point. So stop dancing around and answer my question :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

CGI-Quality said:
BenVTrigger said:
Soubds awesome to me. I'd rather have 1080p at 30 FPS than 60fps at 720p.

I don't know how I feel about that, actually. On one hand, 1080p is always a plus, but I feel that one of the greatest advantages to gaming on a PC for me, especially an FPS, is being able to play at frame rates 60fps and above. 

However, most Killzone titles rarely have issues with major frame rate drops, so a solid 30fps @ 1080p should work fine, especially with those detailed visuals!

Yeah i know im in the minority but I dont really care about framerate at all as long as its steady and at least 30 fps.

I would rather sacrifice some frames for better resolutions and better graphics / effects.  Obviously not everyone will feel that way but personally thats what I think

M.U.G.E.N said:
sales2099 said:

Oh not at all. You said he has a point. So stop dancing around and answer my question :)

Your reading too much into this. Gameplay looks more of the same. Graphics look better. Whats the issue.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.