By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone: Shadowfall will be 1080p/30FPS

sales2099 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
sales2099 said:

N-Magic said the quote origionally. Your talking to the wrong guy here.

Oh not at all. You said he has a point. So stop dancing around and answer my question :)

Your reading too much into this. Gameplay looks more of the same. Graphics look better. Whats the issue.

hahah you are not going to answer me are you . 'What' gameplay chagnes did you expect? Have you even played KZ? And last part of your comment is to be asked from you..what's the issue? Like I said, this isn't youtube. back up what you say. If you are going to agree with him that's the least you could do surely. And again..I will be repeating the same logic to you non-stop once the nextbox reveals the next halo clip/gears/fable/forza etc. 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
sales2099 said:

lol the gifs funny the arm is totally not moving despite flying like that.

But 30? Didnt the rumors say 60 fps with no problems?

yea, rumors and Patcher

i'm sure there's time to get 60fps

sales2099 said:

Your reading too much into this. Gameplay looks more of the same. Graphics look better. Whats the issue.

You're*

M.U.G.E.N said:
sales2099 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
sales2099 said:

N-Magic said the quote origionally. Your talking to the wrong guy here.

Oh not at all. You said he has a point. So stop dancing around and answer my question :)

hahah you are not going to answer me are you . 'What' gameplay chagnes did you expect? Have you even played KZ? And last part of your comment is to be asked from you..what's the issue? Like I said, this isn't youtube. back up what you say. If you are going to agree with him that's the least you could do surely. And again..I will be repeating the same logic to you non-stop once the nextbox reveals the next halo clip/gears/fable/forza etc. 

I just said he had a point that the gameplay looks the same. I didnt expect anything, just making an observation on what I saw. your making too much of this lol.

Your mistake is that you think its a negative comment. Please, make your own comments when MS shows their stuff, Im just gonna say: "If it aint broke dont fix it".

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
CGI-Quality said:
BenVTrigger said:
Soubds awesome to me. I'd rather have 1080p at 30 FPS than 60fps at 720p.

I don't know how I feel about that, actually. On one hand, 1080p is always a plus, but I feel that one of the greatest advantages to gaming on a PC for me, especially an FPS, is being able to play at frame rates 60fps and above. 

However, most Killzone titles rarely have issues with major frame rate drops, so a solid 30fps @ 1080p should work fine, especially with those detailed visuals!

Yeah i know im in the minority but I dont really care about framerate at all as long as its steady and at least 30 fps.

I would rather sacrifice some frames for better resolutions and better graphics / effects.  Obviously not everyone will feel that way but personally thats what I think

I'd love to put 2 screens side to side and ask you which one is 1080p and which one 720p and which one looks better.

the 1080p would run with no AA and 30 fps

the 720p would run with 8XAA and 60 fps

At a comfortable viewing distance I'd be shocked if you said the 1080p one looks better.

Deyon said:
sales2099 said:

You're*

Thanks Sherlock. Its a forum, not a essay.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
pezus said:
N-Magic said:
Killzone was just disappointed, gamepley was at the level of the PS3, a little better!

Do you even have a PS3 or have you played Killzone? They don't look close to as good.

He is referring to gameplay, your referring to graphics. He has a point.

Halo 4 plays the same as Halo Combat Evolved. Mario 1 plays the same as Mario 100. I don't see his point. 

M.U.G.E.N said:
sales2099 said:
pezus said:
N-Magic said:
Killzone was just disappointed, gamepley was at the level of the PS3, a little better!

Do you even have a PS3 or have you played Killzone? They don't look close to as good.

He is referring to gameplay, your referring to graphics. He has a point.

I'm sorry what? man some of you just blabber on about such random things. What gameplay changes were you expecting really? And you judge the gameplay of the complete game with around 6mins of video? Even in this small video did show improvements to gameplay

Please think carefully before you answer :) Because once the nextbox reveal happens I will use the same logic on you

look at his avatar and say to yourself, "what gameplay changes has halo made in the last ten years" then think "what game does sales2099 think is better" and you will have a revelation

sales2099 said:
Deyon said:
sales2099 said:

You're*

Thanks Sherlock. Its a forum, not a essay.

an* essay.

lol jokes