By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console looks more appealing to you now? Wii U or PS4?

PS4 or WiiU?

Both 123 11.69%

PS4 - Press Conference Wowed me 256 24.33%

PS4 - PS3 was so great 124 11.79%

PS4 - No more wait times for dlc! 14 1.33%

WiiU - The Games are just... 133 12.64%

WiiU - PS4 scared me with... 11 1.05%

WiiU - PS4 didn't Wow me 259 24.62%

Going to wait until E3 before I decide 53 5.04%

Going to wait on Nextbox... 44 4.18%

NONE - I'M STAYING IN TH... 33 3.14%

Total:1,050

At moment Wii U, but PS4 has E3 to show hopefully more games. Only ones interesting me for now are the Capcom game and Infamous game.

All others shown I don't care about or are releasing on a system I already own.

But as much as PS4 has E3 to show off any new games it also has one dreaded thing to announce. Price.

Around the Network

I just don't see much point to PS4. Sure the games are prettier. And.... So what? I didn't see anything that really justified needing to purchase a new console. All those games could run on PS3/360. They wouldn't look at pretty perhaps, but they'd work. Aside from from social media aspects (which could probably been incorporating into PS3) it's just the same games on a new system. Why?

WiiU is still not even on my radar either.

Up to MS at this point.

You forgot to put SSB4! System seller! Anyway i got wii u but ps4 looks nice as well. Im glad there both different, why not get best of both worlds?

Well the PS4 is semi-appealing now that it has the features announced. Im tossing up between the Durango and PS4 simply because im intrigued to see if Microsoft pulls out some amazing software features.

Tease.

WiiU because it has way more games atm that I'm interested in. PS4 conference did'nt rly show me any games I want. But offcaurse PS4 is still super duper extremely young, so it has alot of time to show me games I want. Meanwhile, WiiU despite the fact is has more games incoming that I want, it doe'snt have nearly enough either.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network

From a biased perspective- Wii U. I enjoy Nintendo's IPs more than I do Sony's and nothing was really going to sway my opinion.

From an unbiased persective- PS4 price pending. The advantage of the PS4, graphics, streaming demos, are hardly earth shattering, but they're more immediately noticeable than the advantages of the Wii U. Nintendo really hasn't done a great job showing off the potential of a second screen. I believe the potential is there, but Nintendo needs to prove that.

Hopefully, Nintendo will change my mind at E3. There are things I love about my Wii U, but they have to prove that Gamepad/Nintendo TVii> Gaikai and graphics.

I choose wait for the next xbox to be revealed. That is how I see it personally but I'm definitely leaning more towards PS4 than Wii U or next xbox right now. That could change in the next few months though.

Both I think, but PS4 doesn't have games that I'm really going "MUST HAVE!" yet, might be a few years down the road purchase depending on the games. As long as they don't do another fucking Vita, it should be OK. I don't want to pay more than 350 for a console though, lets see what Sony can do this time around on the pricing.

specs wise ps4 hands down. Games? both consoles have yet to impress. What console has the most potential? personally wii u. Ps4 to me is just a ps3 with better graphis, not that this is a bad thing. Ps3 was my favourite console this gen. I need to know pricing and the other features before i make a final judgement.

Bet with ninjablade:

Ninjablade wins if the next 5 multiplat on the wii u are inferior to the 360 version.

I win if one of the 5 mulitplats are on par or superior on the Wii U.

Wii U since it's in my room and I actually know what it looks like.  

The PS4 is like going on a blind date.  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger