By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSV Price Cut On Feb 28th(Japan). How Much Will It Sell In Its 1st week?

Vita will sell...

Under 20k 15 16.13%

At least 20k 12 12.90%

At least 30k 15 16.13%

At least 40k 17 18.28%

At least 50k 15 16.13%

At least 75k 5 5.38%

Way Over 75k! 14 15.05%

Total:93

My god that is a beautiful Vita :o

Also i'm really excited about Soul Sacrifice.

Around the Network

I say 30k~40k

that Soul Sacrifice PSV looks amazing!!!!

I'd say 30-40k I don't really see price being the problem, the biggest problem for the PSV is the PSP!!!

UnitSmiley said:

Have you listened the OST ? Its wonderful !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
UnitSmiley said:

Have you listened the OST ? Its wonderful !

Yeah i've heard a few songs, it's pretty cool seeing the orchestra perform them too. So far been hearing good things about this game.

Around the Network

35-50k. If the Vita games that will be released in March are a critical and a commercial success, we will see the Vita maintaining these numbers, if not, then we are back to square one.

enditall727 said:
Immortal said:
I'd wager about 200k.

keep the predictions low because this thread will be used against the PSV fans in the future

"OMG people were claiming that it would sell 200k and look what happened" "PlayStation fans overhype everything" yada yada yada lol

OT: i predict that the PSV will sell 30k its 1st week with the price cut

Exactly. ;)

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I'm guessing 45k first week, just hoping that it stays above 20k the following weeks.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
I'm guessing 45k first week, just hoping that it stays above 20k the following weeks.

I think that last point will be the interesting one and should be used as a barometer of its success. With the new games coming out, and the steady stream of games releasing on (or around) that date, will it be possible to stabilse around double its current weekly sales? If it does then I'd consider it a huge success. I don't think it will, but who knows.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.