By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm sure you're talking about Hus there weezy, and that's not the point of this thread.  People and others are FEEDING the trolls and thats why they keep coming back, think about what you're posting...

This is partly why I think it's pointless and can't be bothered responding any more... arguing the same old same old with Kwaad and Hus is just boring because they never listen to any of your points.

I might try and be Sony biased for a few weeks and see what it's like arguing against Nintendophiles that might be fun :)

Around the Network

so just ignore them. it's simple, you can just blip over their posts and not even notice any strange lack of continuity

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

I agree with this thread. It's okay to argue over (example) which console will win and w/e by showing your view with solid points or facts, but the threads are becoming no brainer attacks. They're not insults but they are flaming people and it is VERY annoying. It's okay to not like a console and all but it's stupid to flame and say mindless stuff like "this console sucks/is kiddy". It's just asking for trouble and insults, so those people shouldn't blame others if they get insulted.

Read my siggy... Yeah that's what I think. Oh and mods here need to do their job a little more and "punish" people who are going too far.

lolita said:

I agree with this thread. It's okay to argue over (example) which console will win and w/e by showing your view with solid points or facts, but the threads are becoming no brainer attacks. They're not insults but they are flaming people and it is VERY annoying. It's okay to not like a console and all but it's stupid to flame and say mindless stuff like "this console sucks/is kiddy". It's just asking for trouble and insults, so those people shouldn't blame others if they get insulted.

Read my siggy... Yeah that's what I think. Oh and mods here need to do their job a little more and "punish" people who are going too far.

Post of the month...

I gladly argument with anybody, even if they say that my favorit company doesn't make games for people as old as me, just answer my with something that isn't an insult.

Now I would like to see some really hard rules what you have the right to say and not. I think weekly bannings should be used more to keep down personal insults. I think that people that jumps into threads that we are having a nice discussion in, and totally derails it with something like:

"Wii is a fad"

"I hate Hus"

or whatever should be banned! and their post should be removed. If it is so that our modds doesn't have time to work on this site enough I would say that it is time to give them some support, add more mods. Just look through the threads find somebody that doesn't write a lot of crap and appoint him/her.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

WOW....this thread is so right!!!....I agree with everyone about the way things have been going...I just wish that everyone would just be themselves and like what they like...for example if person A likes the xbox 360 let that person like the xbox 360...dont bash him about well the Wii is goin win...the sales will prove that...everytime u say something about a system and u want 2 prove to a person why the wii is better than the 360 or the 360 better than the ps3 or the ps3 better then the Wii just back your opinion up with a source..because to me it seems there r alot of fanboys on this site...as for me i call myself neutral..cause I would like any system that has the most third party support or the games that I like...I believe when you look at forums its basically fanboys vs. fanboys...the neutral people are fed up with u guys battles...its repetive and dumb...just like what u like thats all...and i believe everyone will get alone and have a good time at vgchartz.com...^_^

Around the Network

Sorry guys, but I've been gone for a few days on vacation.  I do realize things have been getting out of hand anyway.  I will make sure that threads stay on topic, and I will pay closer attention to personal attacks and fanboy rantings, I also hate the way things are going with a "kiddy" attack every other post or every thread deteriorating into flame wars.

I'm glad people are bringing it up, and really do make sure to PM me when stuff like this bothers.  I'm not going to go on a Naz ban-fest, but I am definitely going to get more strict to the rules if behavior like this continues.  I don't want to lose good forum-goers at the cost of somebody who flames all the time.   

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Hus said:
Kwaad said:
FishyJoe said:
There does seem to be a lot less civil discussion and a lot more namecalling and personal attacks.

I will agree on this, and I think that does need addressed.

define name calling... is kiddy or fanboy, i think not.  Calling a dude a f@g or a c unt sure is.

Hus you're a Kiddy and a Fanboy....

Do you feel insulted? if so then it's name calling.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Geb your avatar is fugly.

yea we need one person out of here immediately else this forum will go straight to the dump

surely everyone knows who i'm talking about.

p.s it's not the person above me but he needs to be removed as well, asap, thanks in advance mods =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

There should be an option to check other members' IP's, because apparently some idiot thinks I'm Hus...