By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to broadcast new PSVita information today! >>COMPLETE AND UPDATED<<

If you could choose ONE big announcement for Vita:

Price Cut 87 51.79%

New Games 59 35.12%

New Model 14 8.33%

Other 7 4.17%

Total:167

keep your expectations low everyone

I am going in expecting only info/gameplay on already known titles..anything else would be a bonus

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Boutros said:

*Uses Take Heart on Boutros*

*Hype gathered*

*Uses Give Heart on badgenome*

*uses Take Heart on badgenome*

*Restraint gathered*

*Uses Give Heart on Boutros*

Damn. I'm calm now.

That hitted me harder then them pills my mom gives me.

FF Type-0 would be huge

Train wreck said:
RafaelOrix said:
Just to hype some of you:
"As part of a Q&A, Famitsu asked Kawano if the next Game Heaven event would be held soon. Kawano responded that while he could not get too specific, he does not want to leave too long a gap before the next one. He also promised major titles which he could not detail."
http://andriasang.com/con1yq/game_heaven_part_2/

Yeah, dunno why I'm doing this to myself lol

July 2012 that was a ways back

Oh I know, it's just they never did the second event until now, so it should be still valid. But I'll (try to) contain myself. I actually thought the first one was good (Dokuro, PSO2 and other things), imo it was the type of event that was a big letdown since it was just a bunch of youtube videos.

Price cut
Final Fantasy VII remake Vita only
Monster Hunter cancelled on all Nintendo consoles. Coming to Vita instead.

boom

Around the Network

They better have something that is unarguably awesome in store. They have to keep the news on their side going into the 20th. A misstep this close could be bad, because the media is always ready to say "yeah but" when it comes to Sony.

Hopefully this will be about Vita 4G, a price cut on memory sticks, and great software (apps and games).

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

World wide price drop and more games..

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

They will announce a new IP with Kaz as the main character. Vita sales will hit crazy numbers immediately.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

RafaelOrix said:
Train wreck said:
RafaelOrix said:
Just to hype some of you:
"As part of a Q&A, Famitsu asked Kawano if the next Game Heaven event would be held soon. Kawano responded that while he could not get too specific, he does not want to leave too long a gap before the next one. He also promised major titles which he could not detail."
http://andriasang.com/con1yq/game_heaven_part_2/

Yeah, dunno why I'm doing this to myself lol

July 2012 that was a ways back

Oh I know, it's just they never did the second event until now, so it should be still valid. But I'll (try to) contain myself. I actually thought the first one was good (Dokuro, PSO2 and other things), imo it was the type of event that was a big letdown since it was just a bunch of youtube videos.

Yea same im being composed for both tomorrow and wednesday (as I wish everyone will be) it just good to see sony advance a little on their consoles

Kresnik said:
pokoko said:
Without any build-up behind it, I don't see any reason to get excited. It's probably some kind of Japan-only social game and maybe a low-quality, high-cheesecake dungeon crawler. It would surprise me if it's anything for us westerners to celebrate.

Holy Sorcery Story is a game about making a curry, not a cheesecake, idiot!

I do agree with the sentiment of your post though, I don't expect them to announce anything massive, and certainly nothing for the west.  Which will make it all the better if we're wrong!

I never would have guessed that you're a tsundere.  You started to type out 'baka', didn't you?

... and I actually really want that curry making game.  The characters are completely adorable.