By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Oh Yay, Another Mario Game" Step Up to PlayStation 2/20

bananaking21 said:
RazorDragon said:
Max King of the Wild said:
I dont think that word means what you think it means. However we are on the internet so you can expect people to use words they dont know

It's possible, as I'm not a native english speaker. However, we are on the Internet, so you can expect people making mistakes.

PS: Nice Kaz-Avatar there. Is that a PS-Soap in his hands, or a giant pink PS-thing?

when you say gaint pink PS-thing people think your talking about the playstation dildo move

Maybe, but, you know, Playstation dildo Move changes the color of his ball at his will. HE knows which color is better for your maximum pleasure, being it pink, black, white or blue(and other slight variations)!

Around the Network
ToraTiger said:
Whoa, Sony. WHOA! That's some haterade right der!

what's wrong with pointing out that there have been 2 trillion mario games?

Andrespetmonkey said:
morenoingrato said:
But when Microsoft makes an arrogant comment, Sony fans get on fire.

Hypothetically, what way would have all of you reacted had Nintendo (and I'm not saying Sony did this) made an insulting dig against Uncharted?

You would have probably used the "Quality" "New IP" and "Innovative" as ammo. Pffff.

I'm not saying the reactions are okay, but the hypocrisy is mind-boggling.

Hope this ain't referring to me, because I'd probably find the hypocrisy just as odd as you do.

I had something else to say as well, but then I got to "mind-boogling" and laughed too hard to remember what I was gonna say.

Dang it, I noticed the typo, but I was on my phone, and therefore, too late to edit it. >_>

Also, I definitely did not have you in mind when I wrote that post.

F0X said:
pokoko said:
F0X said:

How would such a thing be determined? Platinum Games might self-censor in order to appeal to broader audience, like they did with...

...oh wait. MadWorld is actually strong evidence that given the freedom, Platinum will do whatever they feel like irrespective of platform.

Ah, ok, maybe you're right.  I didn't realize Nintendo published MadWorld.

They didn't. Hence the qualifier.

I'm attempting to rule out the possibility that Platinum would be to blame if Bayonetta 2 is "toned down". Any resulting fallout should be directed at Nintendo. And if/when that happens, I have so many nasty trollish things to say to people clamoring for "mature content". Right now a part of me is laughing very hard.

You do realize that Nintendo published this right?

http://ninjagaiden3.nintendo.com/

Those Gifs are taking a toll on me. I just dreamt of Kaz bandicoot while sleeping.

Around the Network
RazorDragon said:
RazorDragon said:
morenoingrato said:
But when Microsoft makes an arrogant comment, Sony fans get on fire.

Hypothetically, what way would have all of you reacted had Nintendo (and I'm not saying Sony did this) made an insulting dig against Uncharted?

You would have probably used the "Quality" "New IP" and "Innovative" as ammo. Pffff.

I'm not saying the reactions are okay, but the hypocrisy is mind-boogling.

Agreed, hypocrisy at it's finest. However, we are on the Internet, so you can't expect much from people over here.

I dont think that word means what you think it means. However we are on the internet so you can expect people to use words they dont know

It's possible, as I'm not a native english speaker. However, we are on the Internet, so you can expect people making mistakes.

PS: Nice Kaz-Avatar there. Is that a PS-Soap in his hands, or a giant pink PS-thing?

It's from the movie Fight Club and tyler durden makes soap. In the orginal picture it says fight club on the bar of soap. I used it because Jay was complaining about Kazatars and he likes fight club.

As for hypocrisy, it means you do something you condemn. So it isn't hypocrisy because you think we may or may not react a certain way. We would actually have to act in contradiction to what we say. Also, if someone finds it funny and then Nintendo does the same thing and another person finds it insulting that isnt hypocrisy either.

I always find Kaz-avatars funny, so i'm going to see if I can find that movie to watch it.

Also, thanks for your help on the hypocrisy thing.

What's wrong with another Mario game? They're generally better than anything Sony's made

DirtyP2002 said:
thismeintiel said:
pezus said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Honestly, I think he's just upset MS isn't getting nearly as much hype as Sony for their next console.  Sony is getting hype not just from diehard fans, but the average gamer, as well.  I got a couple of guys from work who gamed on nothing but the 360 this gen, but said they are jumping ship if the Kinect 2 rumors turn out to be true.  They also don't want to pay for LIve, anymore.  Read similar things from posts on gaming websites, including this one, too.  It's kinda like MS is getting anti-hype, except from diehard fans, from their leaks.  Next gen is going to be interesting.

I lol'd.

Sonys hype is internet-exclusive. Just like the hype for the Vita was and the hype for every Sony published game in 2012.
99.8% of the video game market don't even know about the PS4 reveal.

And for what exactly should MS get this hype for? They haven't said anything.

Sony's hype is internet exclusive? Is that why they are inviting ton of press to this release? Gaming sites alone wont fill up the venue. This will be reported on news channels just like the Wii U was. Also, I'm pretty sure you made up the statistic. You expect only 150k Ps3 owners to know about the Ps4 reveal... considering I expect major of current gen system owners to have access to the internet on a daily basis the majority will know about it plus people who don't own the systems. When someone makes up statistics you know it's damage control at it's best.

Media reporting about it =/= Hype.
And btw. the video game market is bigger than 75million -.- It is not even statistics or do you think I made a quick and representative survey on the streets? I just wanted to let you know that just a tiny fraction of the audience in the real world will know about the media briefing and even less will see it. Therefore it is the typical Internet hype.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

down playing. damage control at it's best

to satisfy sony boys even more

http://gimmegimmegames.com/2013/01/creator-of-fxaa-gives-his-2-cents-on-the-power-of-the-next-playstation-and-xbox-consoles/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_42581

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.