By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS2 the biggest thing since TV

PS2: SO. MANY. GAMES.

It left some pretty big shoes that the PS3 wasn't quite able to fill. Although PS2 was still wearing those shoes for years while PS3 was going around barefoot. PS3 finally got the shoes but they are a little worn and still too big. At least PS3 still has time to grow into them more.

Let's hope PS4 gets some new shoes, though.

Around the Network
VGKing said:
Deyon said:
That Eyetoy part was a pretty nice jab at Microsoft!

No, it really wasn't...but those who think Microsoft inventented controller-less camera gaming probably got some history lessons :D

exactly.  Of course they didn't mention the most staggering number to me.  1.6 BILLION units of software sold to date.  Considering no other system has even gotten to 1 billion that is incredible.

Also I am going to love showing this video to everyone who thinks Wii is the biggest launch ever.  PS2 is the biggest and baddest game console ever and only just got discontinued in Japan.  It's probably close to 160 million if you do the math on their combined numbers and I'm not sure if we'll ever see another console as dominant...then again the PS4 is coming soon...oh so soon Sony shall rise again.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

VGKing said:
Deyon said:
That Eyetoy part was a pretty nice jab at Microsoft!

No, it really wasn't...but those who think Microsoft inventented controller-less camera gaming probably got some history lessons :D

Yes, it was. Could someone compile all the ads in a thread?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

LOL sliced bread is the biggest epic fail ever. It isn't even real bread. Give me a traditional loaf that doesnt stick together like glue when pressed

Cobretti2 said:
LOL sliced bread is the biggest epic fail ever. It isn't even real bread. Give me a traditional loaf that doesnt stick together like glue when pressed

Loaf fanboy.  Sliced at least came up with a new way to eat while loaves just use the same old things

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:
Cobretti2 said:

Loaf fanboy.  Sliced at least came up with a new way to eat while loaves just use the same old things

The problem is not that it is sliced but rather for it to be that way they added all this other crap that shouldn't be in bread hencce why it is like glue rather than real bread. 

Cobretti2 said:
platformmaster918 said:
Cobretti2 said:

The problem is not that it is sliced but rather for it to be that way they added all this other crap that shouldn't be in bread hencce why it is like glue rather than real bread. 

Please tell me you guys aren't fanboying over baked goods... XD

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

gigantor21 said:
Cobretti2 said:
platformmaster918 said:
Cobretti2 said:

Please tell me you guys aren't fanboying over baked goods... XD

lol of course we're not being serious.  Well I'm not and judging by his language neither is he.

back to this though I use all the extras like sesame seeds and sandwich manking properties of slices.  You can't get a better multimedia...I mean multimeal experience than slice bread.  It's much more user friendly

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

OMG! MS copied eyetoy!?!?!? hahaha ohh and nintendo was first to innovate and do stuff with motion gaming you say? NOT!!!!!!

Cobretti2 said:

Im guessing you're somewhere from Scandinavia?