By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Meeting Live Stream -Feb 20th 23:00 GMT (Ended)

Kresnik said:

Otherwise, I notice they seem to have strategically left Blizzard off the picture, haha.  Just making sure they kept the announcement a surprise :P

Blizzard is Activision.

Around the Network

FULL 1080p (1920x1080) KILLZONE TRAILER (SHORT VERSION)

zero129 said:
I have to say im super hyped for the PS4, depending on the price come release day it will be a day 1 buy

I'd guess $529 for the "full experience" and $449 for a "light version"

8 GDDR5 RAM is the major surprise IMO.

This is truly amazing. Just about everybody disregarded this as a fanboi's dream and impossible to implement this late into development.

Crazy stuff. Btw i personally think, given the sole focus of the system on gaming, the price of the console will reflect that.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Chevinator123 said:

FULL 1080p (1920x1080) KILLZONE TRAILER (SHORT VERSION)

Blow away every 1080p PC game in High Ultra Settings.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
oldschoolfool said:
CGI-Quality said:
oldschoolfool said:
Bon-Clay said:
"Why do you take such comments seriously? There is no intelligence in what Bon-Clay said. It also seems like he has seen the future and saw in his dream a superior MS presentation?"

Umad?

It doesnt have to do with the presentation. Sony's was weak and Xbox's is unlikely to be much worse. At this point Xbox is stomping PS4 in US, this was Sony's chance to go first and show something spectacular and they didn't at all.

Xbox will continue to make a fool out of Playstation in US.

My thoughts exactly. Sony did'nt give me a reason to get the PS4.

So you agree that Xbox is "stomping the PS4", before it is even unveiled? 

Well probably in the US. that should'nt even be a question in my mind.

I think it's an unreasonable assumption without a proper unveiling of the system. Many favorable assumptions were made for the PS3 early on, and look how that turned out.

what are you talking about. xbox360 sold about 15 million more systems,then the ps3 in the US. I don't think it's an unreasonable assumption that the same thing will happen next gen. 

ethomaz said:

Blizzard is Activision.

Activision-Blizzard is the parent company of Activision.  Blizzard Entertainment are still a separate entity.  And that picture only says "Activision", not Blizzard.

I find it interesting that neither of these titles had a number in their name (Killzone 4), going with subnames instead (Killzone: Shadowfall)

I think Sony is hoping to almost relaunch these series with PS4 and make them the top franchises they couldn't quite become on the PS3.

saw up to Watch Dogs then had to commute home and take a sh*t; what did I miss???

Over the years we´ve had so many examples of things completely changing every time a new generation comes, and yet some people think things are so set in stone that the only outcome is 'a', there´s no 'b', no 'c', etc