By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Meeting Live Stream -Feb 20th 23:00 GMT (Ended)

IF THIS IS NOT PS4 IM GOING TO SLIT SOMEONES THROAT

Around the Network

Tgghehed

Today's gonna be a good day.

Dawn of the Final Day

It's finally time, guys. Sadly I have to miss the first hour due to class. :(

man-bear-pig said:
Tgghehed

naht really. Dealing with all the anticipation until 11pm

Andrespetmonkey said:
man-bear-pig said:
Tgghehed

Not fer me. I'm gonna spend my day doing an interview for a summer job, then going to the gym and then I'm going to the Apple store and they're gonna give me a new iPhone 5 because the current one's faulty. Yeeooooo

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
man-bear-pig said:
Tgghehed

Not fer me. I'm gonna spend my day doing an interview for a summer job, then going to the gym and then I'm going to the Apple store and they're gonna give me a new iPhone 5 because the current one's faulty. Yeeooooo

I would go to the gym 5 minutes away but some girl in my IT class works there, it's just too awkward. I have to settle for morning runs in 3°C. Good luck on the interview!

Andrespetmonkey said:
man-bear-pig said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
man-bear-pig said:
Tgghehed

I would go to the gym 5 minutes away but some girl in my IT class works there, it's just too awkward. I have to settle for morning runs in 3°C. Good luck on the interview!

What? Get down to the gym you pussy lol

The PS5 Exists. 

CANT WAIT!!!!!! MIND CANNOT HANDLE!!!!!!!

GribbleGrunger said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

What? Get down to the gim you pussy lol

Naah I can't take the public nature of it, especially with someone I know there. The park at 9 am is as public as I'll go l0l

PS4!

PDF said:
The future is now. or at least in about 12 hours.

I hope the stocks go up tomorrow.

You can bet my stock will be up at 11pm sharp