By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Who do you think the best(or favorite) Actor and Actress is?

Johnny Depp and Christoph Waltz for me.
The amount of different roles Depp played is insane and he is always awesome.

I don't really like female actors....Emma Watson is probably by far the most serious and interesting one.
They are usually used as "Sluts" or eyecatchers in movies.
Megan Fox,Scarlet,Alba etc are completely untalented in my eyes.And i don't like how Angelina Jolie always acts like she is a hard girl.
I can't take them serious.Emma Watson on the other side is doing a really good job.

Around the Network

Michael Shannon, Joaquin Phoenix, Bryan Cranston, Brad Pitt, Christoph Waltz... not sure about actresses... I always watch anything with Scarlett Johansson but mostly just to admire her from a sexual standpoint.

pezus said:
Whoops, forgot Bryan Cranston and Christoph Waltz

Dat Cranston

Actor- Johnny Depp
Actress - Angelina Jolie

amp316 said:
Sean Connery and Pam Grier.

What do I win?

In monopoly money

Around the Network

Hopefully my name will be mentioned 10 years later. Or less. =P

You are the answer to every prayer I've offered.

You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.

I agree with the OP, Leo Dicaprio is amazing. I also really like Morgan Freeman, Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Christopher Walken and Tom Hanks as far as actors go. For actresses I really don't have a favourite, it would be more based on looks than talent. I like Kiera Knightley though :)

I liked that kid from Karate Kid 4

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

steven segal and sly are my all time favorite actors. I can't believe they don't have any oscar's. hahahahaha

Di Caprio, Ray Liotta, Colin Farrell, Guy Pearce (memento), Russ Crowe, Christian Bale.
Helen Mirren, Anne Hathaway, Jodie Foster.