By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy is getting really repetitive.

Stillwell said:
Griffin said:
azrm2k said:
Sqrl said:

How is my opinion skewed/ignorant, i good game is a good game no matter the system its on. R&C on the PS3 is just a much better game for me, i beat the game about 4times its just that much fun. Having better graphics in a game is a plus, but it in no way has any effect on how much i like a game. My buddy who owns the system and SMG has over 100 stars and he only rates it a 7.5 the same score he gives Halo3, while he gives bioshock a 10/10.

Everyone has their opinion, and not everyone likes the game. The fact that its rated the highest game ever just shows you how blind some gamers are and the fact that they over look all the flaws the game has.

I could also say the same thing about the orange box, HL2 and its episodes are just average games aswell, they are nothing special, HL2 was infact very boring, Ep1 and Ep2 are better but not by much. Portal is average aswell, its nothing special.

A Sony fanboy claiming R&C is better than SMG? WHAT a suprise :D

Really, noone can touch Mario when it comes to platforming. It's simply leagues better than the 2nd best offerings.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
stof said:
I love how people are giving it this criticism. "I've done absolutely everything in the game and I'm playing it over right a way a second time with Luigi" And yeah, It's not the greatest."

How often do you go for 100% game completion and celebrate it with a second playthrough?

i do the same in suikoden games and the legendary MGS3.
so i can relate to how everyone is feeling

I almost actually bought SMG, but when i tried the demo kiosk at EBgames, i figured it just wasnt my type of game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I love SMG, I'm at around 80 stars with Luigi and still having as much fun as the first time through, only thing is I'm swapping between games all the time now, I had actually had unlocked Luigi and got 30 stars with him with-in 2 weeks of owning SMG not saying its that easy I'm saying I got that addicted to it that I was late for work those 2 weeks and had about 3 hours sleep every night to maximize playing time, now I'm taking a slower pace so I can have fun with games like Guitar Hero 3 and I bought Animal Crossing for the GC, I guess I might go and get those final stars while I wait for Brawl.

PS: We all have our opinions but know when you bash SMG or HL2/portal you are a minority and you can't call hate crime after everyone bashes you.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000