By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Galaxy is getting really repetitive.

Machina-AX said:
One thing that really annoys me is how you every time I load the game up I go back down to 4 lives. Why doesn't it save all the lives I collect?

I play it about an hour a day and I'm really enjoying it, it's just a shame that I'll complete it soon.

At first I thought the same about the lives but then I realized you'd have like 794 lives when you finish.  Toad's always ready to give you 5 (20 if you're Luigi for some reason) and lives are pretty easy to get.  Even the harder levels are hard because you keep dying but you never get a game over as they throw like 3 lives at you right away.

Around the Network
mr-money said:
i got bored after around 30 stars

I'm with Mr money on this one, plus i found the camera and the controls not very good, but i'm glad your havng fun stof.

Golden Leaf won't totally blow you away. The recycling is not bad but I wonder why they included that galaxy.

Game doesn't get really good until after 40 stars.

superchunk said:
Personally, I thought the game was so freaking different I actually had to force myself to go to bed some nights and not just look and the wonderment of the next galaxy.

Wow. This my friends is what we call a great game.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

I've had this game since like November and I only have like 3 stars LMAO

"Weird, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, so weird is acceptable to me."

Brawl Code:  1934-0329-3819 Pm me if you added me

Griffin said:
mr-money said:

I'm with Mr money on this one, plus i found the camera and the controls not very good, but i'm glad your havng fun stof.

I bet you liked R&C better didn't you?  Your bias is showing

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

This game is great. I only play it now in short bursts now that I'm at 81 stars. I play it between sessions of Mass Effect and Fire Emblem.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Griffin said:
mr-money said:

I bet you liked R&C better didn't you? Your bias is showing

pssst, everyone is biased towards their own opinions...thats sorta how it works

To Each Man, Responsibility

SMG is retarded, I now have 50 stars with Luigi and its the same as mario.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089