By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would you do if Sony got out of the gaming industry?

I'd probably continue gaming on my PC, and would pick up a Wii-U with time.

I wouldn't be averse to picking up a Nextbox either, but it would have to offer me something more than MS were offering this gen. For example, if they'd continued their JRPG assault, thrown in a couple more games like Banjo & Viva Pinata, I'd certainly consider a purchase.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:

Yeah, they already kind of are.

I think they've sided with Microsoft more than Sony this gen anyway.

What???!!!!!!

No they didn't!

Play Mario games and wait for them to become a software company. Will support their games.

I would be more inclined to buy a Wii U and/or Nextbox and/or spend more on my PC.

Deyon said:
brendude13 said:

Yeah, they already kind of are.

I think they've sided with Microsoft more than Sony this gen anyway.

What???!!!!!!

No they didn't!

Oh yes they have. Just look up where Square Enix developed exclusives have been distributed this gen.

Around the Network

I wouldn't cry about it but that would definitely suck.

brendude13 said:
Deyon said:

What???!!!!!!

No they didn't!

Oh yes they have. Just look up where Square Enix developed exclusives have been distributed this gen.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will fallow the same route.

Pop a bottle of champagne, I guess.

No offense to anyone who likes Sony; just being truthful here.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

I'd go on with my life. If next gen ports come to the Wii U, I'd be golden, and if they don't, I'd probably buy a 720.

Deyon said:
brendude13 said:
Deyon said:

What???!!!!!!

No they didn't!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will fallow the same route.

I'd rather it not, but there's a chance.