By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will The Last Guardian still release on PS3?

Will The Last Guardian still release on PS3?

Yes. 32 32.00%

No. 68 68.00%

Total:100
BasilZero said:
10% chance of PS3 Only
70% chance of PS3/PS4
20% chance of PS4

You're saying there's a 100% chance of it releasing? That's the spirit! 

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
10% chance of PS3 Only
70% chance of PS3/PS4
20% chance of PS4

Has there ever been a cross-gen Sony published game? I would think Sony would release it on PS4 only to help push the system.

As a launch title, it would be a powerful incentive.

If it did, what would they do with all the PS3 pre-orders? They can just tell them to eff off and go buy a PS4 if you want to play the game. If I was put into that situation, I would be pissed.

Either the swansong of the 7th gen or a totally rebuilt game. Maybe even vaporware?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I actually want it on the PS4. Releasing it on the PS4 early might help its sales.

Around the Network

Cross gen title I think..wouldn't be surprised it went full ps4 too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

riderz13371 said:
If it did, what would they do with all the PS3 pre-orders? They can just tell them to eff off and go buy a PS4 if you want to play the game. If I was put into that situation, I would be pissed.

I think that would be the consumers fault.  Didn't this game never have a solid release date?  I could be wrong, but if true it wouldn't it be the consumers fault for preordering a game that had no set date.  I always wait until they say an actual date and till it gets close to release to preorder.

nnodley said:
riderz13371 said:

I think that would be the consumers fault.  Didn't this game never have a solid release date?  I could be wrong, but if true it wouldn't it be the consumers fault for preordering a game that had no set date.  I always wait until they say an actual date and till it gets close to release to preorder.

I'm pretty sure it did have a release date (I think) but it was pushed back many many times.

riderz13371 said:
nnodley said:
riderz13371 said:

I'm pretty sure it did have a release date (I think) but it was pushed back many many times.

Ya I know it had been pushed back, but if it did have a release date then it would be on sony to do something about it. 

I doubt they will release it for both systems. It will probably be the main selling point for ps4 with other titles.