By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will The Last Guardian still release on PS3?

Will The Last Guardian still release on PS3?

Yes. 32 32.00%

No. 68 68.00%

Total:100

I hope I don't have to buy a PS4 to play this game.

Around the Network

You can bet this game moved to the PS4, or its a cross gen title.

Turkish said:

I don't mind if it's now for both PS3 and PS4, but I really hope it has not become a PS4 exclusive.

I would assume it's been moved over the the PS4 (If it is even still in development)

Turkish said:

Cross gender? eww. It better be on PS4 then...

Around the Network
UnitSmiley said:
I would assume it's been moved over the the PS4 (If it is even still in development)

I really hope it still releases on PS3. Maybe it will be the last AAA first party game on the system.

Galvanizer said:
UnitSmiley said:

I really hope it still releases on PS3. Maybe it will be the last AAA first party game on the system.

I totally understand that desire. Are you not planning on gettings a PS4 or just not at launch?

I'm guessing it will be a PS4 title. It makes sense considering the unusually long delays.

I'll just be happy if it arrives at all.

UnitSmiley said:
Galvanizer said:
UnitSmiley said:

I totally understand that desire. Are you not planning on gettings a PS4 or just not at launch?

Yeah, just not at launch. It will be too expensive. I only bought my PS3 in December 2011. I'm currently in the process of buying all the good games that have been released on it since it came out in 2006. I really hope The Last Guardian is still for PS3. I've recently played through the ICO & Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection.

@Galvanizer

Yeah I gotcha. I totally love Ico and Sotc. Kinda sad that we havn't seen anything from them this gen :/