By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem: Awakening NA eShop sales (outsold New Super Mario Bros. 2; #18 Overall)

Tagged games:

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
The game has just outsold Pokedex 3D Pro, becoming #6 on the 3DS charts and #19 on the All Software charts. Next target: Colors! 3D

Can we safely say now that it is over 100k?

I knew it would pass it soon but not in less than 24 hours! Anyway i think it was over 100k FW imo. Now i think its over 300k digital sales

Around the Network
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
The game has just outsold Pokedex 3D Pro, becoming #6 on the 3DS charts and #19 on the All Software charts. Next target: Colors! 3D

Can we safely say now that it is over 100k?

I am pretty sure. Just for example, Super Mario 3D Land - which has sold 2.1Mil in Europe according to VGC - has 32k ratings on the eshop -> Only 1,5% rated

Or take KH3D - which has sold 150k in Europe - has 2k ratings on the eshop -> 1,3% rated

Resident Evil: Revelations - sold 140k, 2,7k ratings -> 1,9% rated

------> Add tbone51's theory here...

------> I'm VERY confident Fire Emblem has sold over 100k digitally^^

Wow... this is incredible!

So, where is it not, How do I check on the eshop, i just purchased one 2 days ago and bought fire emblem.

It'll remain #6 for now(still#1 retail game on eShop) but in the "Everything Sales" which include Virtual and Apps, it moved from #19 to #18 last night! Great achievement!