By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem: Awakening NA eShop sales (outsold New Super Mario Bros. 2; #18 Overall)

Tagged games:

The game is now #11, outselling Mighty Switch Force. Next target: Bird Mania 3D

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network

Yeah I broke down and got it from the eShop last night lol, the game is super good and I don't usually play or praise SRPGs that much at all.

Judging from my chart (Canada), Fire Emblem is currently #7, outsold Bird Mania and Sakurai Samurai. Does  U.S. and Canada use the same charts?

Vinniegambini said:

Judging from my chart (Canada), Fire Emblem is currently #7, outsold Bird Mania and Sakurai Samurai. Does  U.S. and Canada use the same charts?

just checked, nooo FE is #12!

tbone51 said:
Vinniegambini said:

Well I guess we have a seperate chart in Canada then :D

Around the Network
Vinniegambini said:
tbone51 said:
Vinniegambini said:

Hey can you check something! This is good! Look at the top 20 dowloaded games chart! FE is ranked #7 right? What 3DS downloadable only titles are between 8th-20th place?

tbone51 said:
Vinniegambini said:
tbone51 said:
Vinniegambini said:

Hey can you check something! This is good! Look at the top 20 dowloaded games chart! FE is ranked #7 right? What 3DS downloadable only titles are between 8th-20th place?

Only u Tbone

8-sakurai

9-bird mania

10-mighty force

11-pokedex

12-kid icarus 3d classic

13-dillon

14-vvvvvvvv

15-golf 3d

16-paper mario

17-mutant mudds

18-excitebike

19-zen pinball

20-fun fun minigolf

Vinniegambini said:
tbone51 said:
Vinniegambini said:
tbone51 said:
Vinniegambini said:

Only u Tbone

8-sakurai

9-bird mania

10-mighty force

11-pokedex

12-kid icarus 3d classic

13-dillon

14-vvvvvvvv

15-golf 3d

16-paper mario

17-mutant mudds

18-excitebike

19-zen pinball

20-fun fun minigolf

thanks, now with the exception of paper mario, look at all the reviews (8th-20th). Which has the highest number, and how many?

tbone51 said:
Vinniegambini said:
tbone51 said:
Vinniegambini said:
tbone51 said:
Vinniegambini said:

Only u Tbone

8-sakurai

9-bird mania

10-mighty force

11-pokedex

12-kid icarus 3d classic

13-dillon

14-vvvvvvvv

15-golf 3d

16-paper mario

17-mutant mudds

18-excitebike

19-zen pinball

20-fun fun minigolf

thanks, now with the exception of paper mario, look at all the reviews (8th-20th). Which has the highest number, and how many?

Too long lol

I can tell you that Fire Emblem has 389 reviews on my eshop though

Vinniegambini said:
tbone51 said:
Vinniegambini said:
tbone51 said:
Vinniegambini said:
tbone51 said:
Vinniegambini said:

Only u Tbone

8-sakurai

9-bird mania

10-mighty force

11-pokedex

12-kid icarus 3d classic

13-dillon

14-vvvvvvvv

15-golf 3d

16-paper mario

17-mutant mudds

18-excitebike

19-zen pinball

20-fun fun minigolf

Too long lol

I can tell you that Fire Emblem has 389 reviews on my eshop though

i didn't ask you to write them all down lol, i meant which ever had the highest reviews, then that means FE sold over that #! Thats why i asked for highest only!