By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SEGA MAster System coming to Wii's Virtual Console!

i hope matel intellivision

Around the Network

I was waiting on this.

YES!!!!

John Lucas 

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

Let's hope Nintendo releases more than 3 (and sometimes 2?) games per week now...

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Golvellius FTW!!!!!!!!!

ps. please dont bring more garbage to the VC.( im talking to you gamegear)

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Bring it on. I can't wait for all games in the pre-cd era to hit the VC. Good bad old new crap not crap. I want everything and every version released, That is when digital distribution will be getting good.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Around the Network

If they bring Gamegear
then its no problem for them to bring Gameboy

excellent news...i would like to play again "road rash" for the sms...

Who would have thought that the games Sega used to battle Nintendo would end up earning money for Nintendo??

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I'd preffer some MegaCD/SegaCD games (I'm looking at you SonicCD :3 chibi sonic). And if the Saturn is possible, toss it in there also.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Alex the kidd?

Hell yes.