By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Logical proof for God

Roma said:

he created the choice. that's part of the purpose of life

only you can chose to be good or evil.

That's not the point. The1 asked you why God had to test humans if he already knew what they would do. You said it was because the people in Hell would say "why did I deserve this?" Now I'm asking you why does God create the bad people at all. Why not just never create them? 

Around the Network
Tom3k said:
Roma said:

creation created it self "Logic"

And "creator" is exception right? He just is? So it's acceptable for "God" to be atheist? Since he "believes" according to religious claims that he wasn't created... 

If everything in exsistence needs a creator then "God" can't be excepted from that "rule"... If God can be excepted from that rule then other things in exsistence don't need a creator.

And as many times you repeat that creator is not a creation, it doesn't change the "logic" of sentences above. it only proves your selective application of so called logic, when and where it suits you.

the rules of the universe do not apply to God as he is outside of this universe

as I told you before he never did not exist to start existing he has always been there that is the only explanation to where the universe came from 

what is your explanation to where the universe came from?

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Ah Peace TV, a cringeworthy channel, with loonies such as Zakir Naik, Yusuf Estes, Bilal Phillips, etc, all mumbling nonsense to the gullible dull audience who almost all have zero critical thinking skills.

I'm sure these dawah merchants make a good buck!

Roma said:

Tom3k said:

And "creator" is exception right? He just is? So it's acceptable for "God" to be atheist? Since he "believes" according to religious claims that he wasn't created... 

If everything in exsistence needs a creator then "God" can't be excepted from that "rule"... If God can be excepted from that rule then other things in exsistence don't need a creator.

And as many times you repeat that creator is not a creation, it doesn't change the "logic" of sentences above. it only proves your selective application of so called logic, when and where it suits you.

as I told you before he never did not exist to start existing he has always been there that is the only explanation to where the universe came from 

How about the materials that our universe consist of has always existed yet didn't shape anything significant until after the big bang occured?

Why is it so unrealistic to imagine that such materials always have existed while a god that has existed forever makes perfect sense?

Jay520 said:
Roma said:

he created the choice. that's part of the purpose of life

only you can chose to be good or evil.

That's not the point. The1 asked you why God had to test humans if he already knew what they would do. You said it was because the people in Hell would say "why did I deserve this?" Now I'm asking you why does God create the bad people at all. Why not just never create them? 

as I said he creates the choice to be bad or good but he knows what you will be and the1 still hasn't answered my question to what would happen if no one was bad, started wars and if there where no diseases

even the angels asked God why he created Adam

I need to do some research before I can answer this

Around the Network
Roma said:
Jay520 said:

as I said he creates the choice to be bad or good but he knows what you will be and the1 still hasn't answered my question to what would happen if no one was bad, started wars and if there where no diseases 

What I think would happen?

Less people would be religious. Or at least that seems to be the general trent among countries with less diseases, less violence, less crimes and less war.

I really don't know what you wanted or even expected my answer to be.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Roma said:

Tom3k said:

How about the materials that our universe consist of has always existed yet didn't shape anything significant until after the big bang occured?

Why is it so unrealistic to imagine that such materials always have existed while a god that has existed forever makes perfect sense?

because rules are created by someone intelligent

everything has rules except the creator who is not bound by anything.

why can the universe create itself yet a castle in the desert can't?

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Roma said:
Jay520 said:

What I think would happen?

Less people would be religious. Or at least that seems to be the general trent among countries with less diseases, less violence, less crimes and less war.

I really don't know what you wanted or even expected my answer to be.

no the simple answer would be over population as not as many people would die. the earth would not be able to sustain us for very long and humans would run out of sorceresses and die all within a short period of time

it would mean extinction of the human race as well as animals 

Roma said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

because rules are created by someone intelligent

everything has rules except the creator who is not bound by anything.

why can the universe create itself yet a castle in the desert can't?

Surely, if the particles randomly messes around with each other for an eternity it isn't too farfetched to assume that a notable reaction will occur at some point?

Or at least less farfetched than assuming that an almighty creator would create all this and then proceed to communicate with us through books, miracles and prophets. Again, despite knowing exactly what will happen and when.

double post