By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm confident Bayonetta 2 and/o Wonderful 101 will end up on PS360 now

If bayonetta 2 goes onto a Sony or M$ system, then its safe to assume PSASBR will be on Wii U. Seems about right!

Around the Network

Question: When was the last time a Nintendo-published game in all regions was ported to a non-Nintendo platform  ?

Answer: ... Never ? (No, Pokédex 3D Pro doesn't count ! It's an app...)

I'm pretty sure both will remain exclusives, although I would give Bayonetta 2 like 5 % of chance because of being a Sega IP. And if it does happen, I don't see it sooner than a year after its release, so I have even more doubts they would release it on PS3/360...

There is probably a better chance of this happening with The Wonderful 101 than Bayonetta if this were to happen

I don't know

seiya19 said:

Question: When was the last time a Nintendo-published game in all regions was ported to a non-Nintendo platform  ?

Answer: ... Never ?

Ninja Gaiden 3 Sigma.

Boom, headshot.

Turkish, Turkish, Turkish...

Oh Turkish...

You amuse me so.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
seiya19 said:

Answer: ... Never ?

Ninja Gaiden 3 Sigma.

Boom, headshot.

Nope. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge was published by Tecmo-Koei in Japan.

Headshot denied ! ^_^

seiya19 said:

Nope. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge was published by Tecmo-Koei in Japan.

Headshot denied ! ^_^

Every Nintendo "Esclusive" gets ported some time or another, so why not these too? Come on guys, sharing is caring!

tbone51 said:
If bayonetta 2 goes onto a Sony or M$ system, then its safe to assume PSASBR will be on Wii U. Seems about right!

Dude, we had enough bad news for today....

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:
tbone51 said:

Dude, we had enough bad news for today....

Both are correct. Wonderful 101 has a good chance depending on the publisher. Bayonetta 2 not much so depending on the contract, NIntendo is nearly fully funding the project unless Sega put a clause in the contract I doubt we will ever see the title outside of the Wii U