By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft announce Rayman Legends to go multiplatfrom, all versions releasing in September

Smeags said:
JoeTheBro said:
I wonder how they will deal with the lack of a gamepad. It either shows that the Wii U features were tacked on or else it will just be awkward on PS360.

From the IGN article:

Poix explained that the GamePad-based cooperative experience of Rayman Legends will remain exclusive to Wii U, while the Xbox and PlayStation versions will operate more similarly to Rayman Origins. He couldn’t offer many specifics just yet but indicated that more information will be coming leading up to the game’s release.

“It’s a different kind of experience if you have the Wii U,” Poix said. “Obviously there will be cooperation on the PS3 and 360, but on the Wii U there is still this magic of having one player that can play on one system with a new experience and the other on the usual game pad. That stays a Wii U exclusive for sure, by definition.”

Source

That's encouraging :)

I'm glad Ubi isn't dumping those mechanics.

Around the Network

And this is the reason Nintendo should invest in new studios and IPs, third party developers unreliable as hell.

Ubi backstabbing Nintendo, how unexpected

Well, this is good news for me because I liked Origins and it's one of the few games that I play with my wife. But I can understand that WiiU owners are upset, there was no need to delay the WiiU version, really.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Very bad news for the Wii U with yet another exclusive lost. Hopefully this doesn't become a pattern...

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

I can understand being disappointed over the delay but why are so many Nintendo fans suddenly not wanting to play the game at all? Strange.

It still sounds like the Wii U version is going to be the best.

Wii U finally getting 3rd Party multi platform titles!

So this was supposed to be the "interesting" Wii U news?

Wooooo!!! Didn't think I would ever be able to play this game! Loved Orgins so this will go straight up to my buy list :).

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Ugh. Don't really care that much about the game coming out on other systems, but the delay aggravates me.