By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - 3D Blu-Rays of 2013 Movies, share your thoughts "OFFICIAL 3D Movies in 2K13 THREAD" (List of 3D Movies of 2013 in OP)

Poll closed.

Closed. 23 76.67%

Total:23
Soleron said:

I think films are going to do very badly this year. The Avengers series worked, but after that many films with the same exact progression and no substance, people won't be rushing to see any more of them.

So what else do we have? Monsters University should do usual for Pixar but I see no scope for it to be a breakout amazing film. Hobbit will do great of course. I don't see much interest for Jurassic Park. Other than that?

People just want to see a fun summer flick, they don't care about depth that much anymoroe which is why the most hyped movies make the most. Why is Michael Bay still big? Exactly those reasons.

Around the Network

My experience with 3D is that its not worth it. I usually sit in the back of the room. The glasses are annoying to have on and i see almost no difference.

3D fans, am i doing it wrong? Should i be near the screen to feel a difference? It seems like a waste of money to me. I prefer to watch movies on normal screens. I mean, even the 3DS' 3D effect is better than what i see in the movies and that doesnt require glasses.

I hope this 3D sickness will be over soon I dont see a bright future with 3D movies...and I also dont like the idea of a new batman sequel..i hope they just make a completely new batman

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Kaizar said:

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES SEQUEL

For more 411:

http://www.imdb.com/list/qrWQ97JFKEw/

since this is an IMDB post 5 months old.. isn't this just a wish list from some random forum member?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Superman is going to be the best superhero movie of the year and it will get an oscar nod just like the Dark Knight movies tended to. WB is just doing it better.

Around the Network
Nem said:

My experience with 3D is that its not worth it. I usually sit in the back of the room. The glasses are annoying to have on and i see almost no difference.

3D fans, am i doing it wrong? Should i be near the screen to feel a difference? It seems like a waste of money to me. I prefer to watch movies on normal screens. I mean, even the 3DS' 3D effect is better than what i see in the movies and that doesnt require glasses.

Well, I see 3D IMAX or IMAX substitute in 3D like XTREME at certain Rave Theaters.

The 3D effect is always good on that big size screen for the 3D format they choose for Theater version of the 3D movie.

The Hobbit 3D formatted for TVs looks good on a 40 inch or so TV screen.

NiKKoM said:
Kaizar said:

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES SEQUEL

For more 411:

http://www.imdb.com/list/qrWQ97JFKEw/

since this is an IMDB post 5 months old.. isn't this just a wish list from some random forum member?

I guess so. I didn't know that.

Well, I will update as more newer info comes by doing new posts in the thread.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Superman is going to be the best superhero movie of the year and it will get an oscar nod just like the Dark Knight movies tended to. WB is just doing it better.

Christopher Nolan strikes again LOL, except this time he's the Producer instead of his wife.

It turns out the the Villian in the new Superman movie is not brainiac.

I won't spoil who the Villian or Villians are.

And appearatly I mixed up the names of the director of Man of Steel with the director of X-Men 1 & 2. But I never bother to learn that many directors existence LOL. But I do like writers of good movies.

So the Fantastic Four has been confirmed for a reboot. I just hope it isn't weak like the 2 they had the past 8 years.

The reboot might have something to with 3D but I hope it's also because of a much better script.

So what Comic Book movies do want to have a reboot?

I hope we get DareDevil reboot, because they never finish the trilogy for some reason. The 3D will just be an added bonus, but well appreciated.