By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i knew total sales of ps3 are undertracked

Around the Network

You see... I told you, that you should not buy a PS3. Throw it out in the garbage Even if PS+ offers new games, until you download it, they become old

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Congratulations you win the most sarcastic thread award : /
Seriously, almost too obviously sarcastic throughout the entire OP.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I'm guessing he'll find Ni No Kuni terrible as well?

brendude13 said:

I'm guessing he'll find Ni No Kuni terrible as well?

It is a jrpg, I do find most of them terrible. Still I am always looking for the next FF X or Lost Odyssey.

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
Congratulations you win the most sarcastic thread award : /
Seriously, almost too obviously sarcastic throughout the entire OP.

Sarcastic? What makes you think that?

Those are my experiences and my butthurtness over those things.

runqvist said:

... and I did not like this at all.

I read the title, then the name of the poster, then the quoted line.  I have never been so unsurprised in my entire life.

pezus said:
And suddenly permabanned

Banned (Expires: 9th Jul 10)

Permaban - Other (Yeah. We're done here. Tired of the attitude. Tired of the trolling. Just in general tired of you. ) ~ axumblade [5094837]
Yep. Close thread please.

Rofl... stop whining you cunts. :D I actually have nothing against sony, it should be obvious to anyone who has read any of my posts.

runqvist said:

I had heard that you don't need to pay for PSN+ [...]

And since I have heard that any bluetooth headset will do with ps3 on internet [...]

Well, who's to blame for that? The PS3, or the fool who believes everything he reads on the internet without checking? And in the case of PSN+, I wouldn't be surprised if you simply didn't read properly.

runqvist said:

I was setting up the console in my bedroom and did not have an ethernet cable at hand so I decided to try out the wifi. Wtf... it is worse than on wii. Absolute garbage. Luckily I have ethernet sockets in every room, so that is not a big problem.

For online gaming, wired ethernet is always the better choice anyway.

WiFi works great on my PS3 though, so what exactly was your problem? 

runqvist said:

why is loading this taking so long? I pause the dl and check the connection settings.. everything is fine and then I notice that the download test from psn shows 28mbps. WTF. I heard that psn is as good as xbl, how is that possible? That is slower than steam on holiday sale.

I can understand that part. Downloading games from PSN indeed seems very slow if one has a relatively fast internet connection.

That's probably one of those undeniable advantages of paid services like XBL where people pay several bucks a month for.

runqvist said:

It is also very noisy

I'm starting to wonder if your PS3 is actually broken. Because even my several years old PS3 is usually so quiet that it's hard to hear at all. It seems especially strange to me since you say you already had a 360 - because my 360 is hard to tell apart from a starting jet fighter when it comes to the noise it makes. So for a person who was already used to the 360, this seems like a rather bizarre complaint to me.

runqvist said:

Oh and the damn thing woke me up, it started up during the night all by itself and made a beep and the fans kept me up untill I decided to get up and turn it off.

My PS3 never does something like that. I've never used it, but could that have been the auto-update function PSN+ subscribers can use? In that case it's not a bug, it's a feature, and it's a feature that you can turn off.

I find it hard to really understand many of your complaints, especially since you already were a 360 owner, because many of your complaints are about things where 360 users should have veeeery low standards. When I finally bought my PS3 after already owning a 360 for some time, it felt like entering the promised land! I mean, you complain about WiFi... Which 360 doesn't even have (or only late versions). You complain that the headset you bought does not belong to the 95% of bluetooth headsets which work without any problem, without checking in advance if it's actually compatible, while the 360 forces you to buy overpriced, proprietary headsets that you cannot use with anything but a 360. You complain about noise, when the 360 is about as noisy as a whole dozen PS3s.

I really think that most of your complaints stem from you not properly reading before buying stuff. Your next complaint might be that your old 3,5" PATA HDD doesn't work in your PS3, even though you think you remember some person on the internet saying something like "the PS3 uses cheap standard HDDs".