By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *PICS*Ps4 console leaked from Playstation Meeting early!

ok can we lock this thread now, mods......mods.......mods????

Around the Network

It kind of looks like an owl. Don't quote me on that.

BERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEE

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

our hero mugen had the first thread about the announcement, we should keep it in his thread

I did have the impression that I was seeing pieces of the new machine during the teaser:

Around the Network

Wow! it looks like an owl! Awesome!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Moooooooooooooooooooom Someone made fun of me on the internet!!!!

ps3-sales! said:

How's about we all relax and NOT make a million threads on the same thing. Instead, I vote we keep it all in one thread for the Playstation announcement! 

And that one thread shall be this thread by my man BenVtrigger who did indeed have the first thread about the Playstation Meeting for the 20th.

You could have contributed to what you're asking by NOT creating a useless thread about the PS4... 

Just saying.

Ban please.

Wasting my time, cha backsien.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Interesting design, However I still will be looking forward to the Playstation Owl.