By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *PICS*Ps4 console leaked from Playstation Meeting early!

ps3-sales! said:
riderz13371 said:
ps3-sales! said:
VGKing said:
FAKE. Didn't even have to click on thread.
If you're going t complain about multiple PS4 threads, at least the ones out there are actual threads not spam like this one.

Yeah, well, uhmm..

EDIT THAT BEFORE YOU GET BANNED. JUST IN CASE

Good thinking. I went a little less, well, obvious. lol

LOL

Around the Network

A console that can fly, stay up all night and fly? Technology, am I right?

Guys?

Guys?

So you make another PS4 announcement thread to suggest we have fewer PS4 announcement threads.

That's like making a thread saying we shouldn't be so racist towards N!$$#&s and R%& H*@#s

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
So you make another PS4 announcement thread to suggest we have fewer PS4 announcement threads.

That's like making a thread saying we shouldn't be so racist towards N!$$#&s and R%& H*@#s

lol be honest

you're more ticked off because you've been fooled decently like the rest of us instead of actually being ticked off because of the fact that this is another PS4 thread, right?

;)

Come on people, take the party to the legitimate threads.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
A console that can fly, stay up all night and fly? Technology, am I right?

Guys?

Guys?

I thought it was quite humorous my friend. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

enditall727 said:
binary solo said:

lol be honest

you're more ticked off because you've been fooled decently like the rest of us instead of actually being ticked off because of the fact that this is another PS4 thread, right?

;)

Yeah, I totally believed PS4 pics had been leaked. I was hoping for boobies too.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
enditall727 said:
binary solo said:

lol be honest

;)

Yeah, I totally believed PS4 pics had been leaked. I was hoping for boobies too.

Looking for boobs in a Sony discussion. May I redirect you in the NSFW section of the website?

binary solo said:
enditall727 said:
binary solo said:

lol be honest

;)

no love for the @ss?

=P

enditall727 said:
binary solo said:
enditall727 said:
binary solo said:

lol be honest

;)

no love for the @ss?

=P

The ass doesn't do anything for me personally. All about the front. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros