By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - *PICS*Ps4 console leaked from Playstation Meeting early!

enditall727 said:
ps3-sales! said:
BasilZero said:
I get a free post from you getting a free view from me bish ;(

Huh?

@enditall Okay I shall ask Mugen 

lol you fooled him just like you fooled me and the rest of the posters in here

and he probably wont care which thread will be the official

No I just don't understand Basil's wording. I think I do now. Idk.

Anyways, sorry guise, had to get the attention though because seriously there's like 6-7 threads on the Playstation Meeting already.

And on the official I guess we'll let whatever happen, happen.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
enditall727 said:

idk

seems like Mugens thread would be the better place since its already bigger and it is actually in the SONY forum

but idk..

I also thought that, but he only posted 1 link and didn't look like he wanted to continue it. It's only bigger because the title is really good. 

Besides he has enough stuff to do with the Vita thread and all.

I don't mind Ben handling an official thread (I even said so in his thread)...but the 1 link bit is just false :D I posted more info etc about the reveal than anyone else on this forum.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
ps3-sales! said:
enditall727 said:

idk

seems like Mugens thread would be the better place since its already bigger and it is actually in the SONY forum

but idk..

I also thought that, but he only posted 1 link and didn't look like he wanted to continue it. It's only bigger because the title is really good. 

I don't mind Ben handling an official thread (I even said so in his thread)...but the 1 link bit is just false :D I posted more info etc about the reveal than anyone else on this forum.

Ehhh get over yourself and your rediculous good news posting.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:

Ehhh get over yourself and your rediculous good news posting.

:P I try

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
ps3-sales! said:
enditall727 said:

idk

but idk..

Around the Network

FAKE. Didn't even have to click on thread.
If you're going t complain about multiple PS4 threads, at least the ones out there are actual threads not spam like this one.

riderz13371 said:

Better believe it :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

VGKing said:
If you're going t complain about multiple PS4 threads, at least the ones out there are actual threads not spam like this one.

Yeah, well, uhmm.... Your mom is a wonderful lady and she raised a respectful child. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

ps3-sales! said:
VGKing said:

Yeah, well, uhmm..

EDIT THAT BEFORE YOU GET BANNED. JUST IN CASE

riderz13371 said:
ps3-sales! said:
VGKing said:

Yeah, well, uhmm..

EDIT THAT BEFORE YOU GET BANNED. JUST IN CASE

Good thinking. I went a little less, well, obvious. lol

Currently own:

• Ps4