By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

M.U.G.E.N said:

well well look at what we have here :D A leak of the NEW Dualshock prototype

http://www.destructoid.com/what-the-hell-is-this-the-new-playstation-controller--244985.phtml

Keep in mind folks..the final product will look much much better

and dat d pad and analog = me gusta

A d-pad update....FINALLY!!! The R2 and L2 triggers look to be improved as well, and I like the touchscreen size.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

haha holy shit..sony is really aggressive this time around. Love it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

What's that from?  Also, I love the new Dual Shock design. 

thismeintiel said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

What's that from?  Also, I love the new Dual Shock design. 

Not sure but I think this is what appears when you go to siliconera on a mobile. Sony is not playing around. They sound very confident I think...hope it's justified on the 20th

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

This is what I expected as well.

Around the Network

heard the new controller will feature a built in microphone aswell. brilliant idea.

pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Hahaha holy shit. Attacking MS and Nintendo.

I think the yoga one is also a dig at MS...or could be both. THey have that kinect yoga game thing

@Solid: yeah a built in mic and built in headphone jack would be awesome. Hope it makes it to the final design

oh and guiz ..lemme help you get even more hyped. Over at the NPD thread of Gaf..some were saying if they were sony they would be worried for their console release as well given the wiiu numbers

the user Verendus said this in reply. Obviously take it with some salt but we could be in for one heck of a ride starting 20th

"Nope. A lot of confidence right now. PS Meeting will set a certain expectation for folks, and E3 will show you what to expect from the first year. Sony Worldwide Studios has geared up for Orbis for a long time now. There will be a steady stream of games from them. This isn't even including third party efforts, of which there will be two very notable exclusives for Sony fans."

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

pezus said:
Two third party exclusives?? Metal Gear Solid? What else could it be? Yakuza possibly...but I don't look at it as "very notable", at least in America.

I honestly have no idea. IF TLG has gone all Orbis on us..wouldn't be surprised if sony got AGENT to be a Orbis title as well....bricks shall be shat

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I'm guessing one of those 3rd party exclusives is FF Versus XII. Think about it. It was suppose to be exclusive to PS3, then after it was announced we heard jack about it. Why would SE abuse its fans like that? They probably were approached shortly after the reveal to bring it to PS4, and given the ease of development SE must have said yes. Because it is a next gen title, they had to be hush hush about it. With the huge fan backlash about when the game was coming they are loving it. That desire has turned into total hype. All SE has to do is sit back and watch. With the PS4 reveal coming, they can then unleash in full force and hype the crap out of it until the release later this year.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(