By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Meeting 2013 Discussion Thread! SEE THE FUTURE! PS4 incoming! NEW Yakuza and Atelier for PS4!? THE Last Guardian now an Orbis game!? Wallstreet Journal: Gaikai for BC!

Oh I won't expect any game to be announced on feb 20, this way I won't be disapointed... fu, too late. I need TLG!

Around the Network
pezus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
HOLY SHIT!

It's happening people!

"I don't know, but I know it's been in development on Orbis for a long time now. It's platform has been questionable for nearly two years, but the last time it was restarted (it's been restarted a number of times), it was moved to Orbis."

Via Gaf
This was said by the user KennyLinger who is apparently ex-SCE ..BIGBIG studios

Get those tissues ready!

The Last Guardian then? Makes sense

oops yeah I forgot to mention. He is talking about TLG :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

SPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hope The Last Guardian gets finished.

and the reason you keep getting sacrificed is because, out of all the PS fans. you have become god. you survived through all the Vita hate being the op and now you've embarked on a hole nother journey with this thread.

burn at the stake, for you are our new savior.

ALL HAIL M.U.G.E.N ALL HAIL M.U.G.E.N ALL HAIL M.U.G.E.N...........and the chants continue on.

haha marcus....the vita trouble won't end any time soon :P so it's too early to say if I would survive it or not. So far so good tho

and our only god is Kaz Hirai maaan :D In Kaz we trust!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

can someone post the link to neogaf gif page please?? XD

Around the Network

nice to read that about the last guardian and ps4 instead of ps3. trico has to look pretty awesome now and the rest obviously as well.

MOTHER FUCK! Another pre-order I have to cancel? God fucking damn it!

awesome gif at neogaf XD

Turning missiles into kinects was a nice touch

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

well well look at what we have here :D A leak of the NEW Dualshock prototype

http://www.destructoid.com/what-the-hell-is-this-the-new-playstation-controller--244985.phtml

Keep in mind folks..the final product will look much much better

and dat d pad and analog = me gusta

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!