By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZombiU HATED by - gamespot, gameinformer,egm, machinima, gametrailers, edge - LOVED by every NON-Mainstream source

Tagged games:

Woud you recommend ZombiU to a friend?

Yes. I own it. You should too. 114 75.50%

No. I regret having it. Stay away. 36 23.84%

Total:150

i just finished the game and my heart is about to explode. my calves are tingling really bad. this is the most intense game i have ever played.

Around the Network

The game has its share of problems and some people simply won´t stand the dated human/zombie models, but the overall game design gives you a tense, claustrophobic experience rarely seen in games today.

hope they make a sequel. Wii u exclusive please

Bet with ninjablade:

Ninjablade wins if the next 5 multiplat on the wii u are inferior to the 360 version.

I win if one of the 5 mulitplats are on par or superior on the Wii U.

Hynad said:
Chandler said:
outlawauron said:
Chandler said:
Well, MicroSony can't pay off ALL the review sites. Might as well concentrate on the big boys.

It's sad that people actually believe Nintendo is some disparaged child that is abused by the evil hardcores.

Relax man, it was a joke.

When you do that kind of joke, but aim it at Nintendo, I may believe you.

not going to happen he has to reinforce that brand loyalty after all

ot reviews are opinions and with anything different people will have different opinions, imo that pretty much sums it up

gergroy said:
Aielyn said:
You have to wonder how GameSpot can give the game a 45% when Joystiq gives it a 90%. How can the disagreement be that big?

How can some people love the ps3 and hate the 360 or vice versa when they have pretty much the same games, controller, and online?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian