By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

dsgrue3 said:
Okay, now you just need to get a few people to write about you in a book. Then you're all set. What would you like your religion to be called?

That is a good question. I think I could live with "hot-naked-girls-ianity". I think it might draw in a considerably large crowd.

Around the Network

Morgan Freeman, is that you?

Cub said:
God is homosexual

That would explain the origin of AIDS then lol 

Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:

Well, and I'm lelouch, SPOILER, in the end of Code Geass I'm the man on the car CC is in, from there I married CC and had lots of hours of sex(as we are immortal), from there I used all my intelligence to create a dimensional portal and came to this world, so I can save it, sex was getting boring.

Can I be you for a week please?

If you're God than you know my real name, tell me it and I will believe you.

Around the Network

I'm an atheist,but all of you need to show some respect. Trying making of the muslim relgion in the middle east and see what happens. Most people take there religion very seriously and in America your free 2 believe what you want 2 believe. I don't agree with religion,but I'm not going to just bash and make fun of what people believe and how they see the world. I just don't get post like these.

Chrizum said:

I really am. Unless you can prove I'm not.

Being God, I can tell you being gay definitely is not a sin, you don't go to heaven when you die, and the Earth is billions of years old. Also, I didn't create life.

So, can you prove I'm not God? If you can't, start bowing down to my Greatness, because I have no mercy on those that don't!!

God would never simply allow humans to prove he is not himself. The fact that you're saying you are God unless we can prove otherwise is proof that you are not God.

The fact that you tried to trick us, indeed, means you are the Devil himself.

Sorry to go a little off topic, but this really reminded me of this song, letter from god to man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4467CI4y0M

Please say that you are merely one God among many! If there's only one God, my Deity Trading Card Game™ would be ruined!

You are god?great!Finally found you.
You still owe me 12500dollar,god.

btw-you better run and hide.molyneux wants to make a new god sim,and he wants your advise.don't let him find you.The world doesn't need another god sim.And I think molyneux will be really dissapointed.God posting stupid threads to feed his ego is not easy to acceppt.