By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Does it mean that we all get a wish?

Around the Network
Chrizum said:

I really am. Unless you can prove I'm not.

Being God, I can tell you being gay definitely is not a sin, you don't go to heaven when you die, and the Earth is billions of years old. Also, I didn't create life.

So, can you prove I'm not God? If you can't, start bowing down to my Greatness, because I have no mercy on those that don't!!

Can you come in at least 1/8th the scale Scientology does?  If not, sorry, but you are a god that gets ignored.  You have no followers, and just are spouting what you wish.  I could get the same from random posters on the Internet, or by meeting up with people dealing with delusions.  At least I can touch them.  In your case, I have no evidence you even exist as cognitive entity of any sort, and aren't just a software glitch that spouted your text onto the screen.  As a sarcastic shot at theism, your angle is played, and not really original.  The guy running the God page on Facebook has made more inroads than you.

What did Wessle slip you?

Former something....

Forgive me for doubting your cognitive capacity of changing the mind of a single person over the internet.

This thread is a massive troll zone... lame.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

I would also like to wish you good luck, you'll need it!

richardhutnik said:
Chrizum said:

I really am. Unless you can prove I'm not.

Being God, I can tell you being gay definitely is not a sin, you don't go to heaven when you die, and the Earth is billions of years old. Also, I didn't create life.

So, can you prove I'm not God? If you can't, start bowing down to my Greatness, because I have no mercy on those that don't!!

Can you come in at least 1/8th the scale Scientology does?  If not, sorry, but you are a god that gets ignored.  You have no followers, and just are spouting what you wish.  I could get the same from random posters on the Internet, or by meeting up with people dealing with delusions.  At least I can touch them.  In your case, I have no evidence you even exist as cognitive entity of any sort, and aren't just a software glitch that spouted your text onto the screen.  As a sarcastic shot at theism, your angle is played, and not really original.  The guy running the God page on Facebook has made more inroads than you.

You blasphemous heathen, thou shall perish by my hand of Doom!

Also, yes.

Moonhero said:
This thread is a massive troll zone... lame.

Judging by the hot topics, massive troll zones are what's popular around here.

i believe you and i will compile a catalog of questions for you to answer

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Okay, now you just need to get a few people to write about you in a book. Then you're all set. What would you like your religion to be called?