By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tomb Raider's garbage multiplayer

Tagged games:

I lost all hype for this game at last year's E3 when I realised it was a Uncharted ripoff where you lose control of your character half of the time for cutscenes and scripted events. I disliled the Uncharted formula where you are a spectator most of the time instead of having a active role into the game. But atleast Uncharted had interesting and funny characters like Drake that helped me keep engaged into the story. Their Lara Croft look bland.
The idea of sandstorm is not something I dislike, but would be better if we did'nt see other player's nametags flying around.
Biggest ripoff since PSABR.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
Lol at the horrible framerate and pop-in issues. Looks like utter shit TBH and I'm hoping the game tanks for tacked on multiplayer. Single player still looks pretty good but hate games that copy other games.

oh the irony

if this did bad, will they go back to Legacy of Kain?

Uncharted is now on the PC, the master race wins again.

Panama said:
Uncharted is now on the PC, the master race wins again.

Wins at taking what they can get. LOL

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:

By most accounts yes an absolute pleasure so thank you for noticing.  I only find the negative meaning that already exists in your posts.  Funny how I don't seem to find the negativity in most user's posts, but no it must just be some unreasonable hatred towards you that makes me focus all my negative thoughts.  It can't be you.  Anyway I'm done with this.  At least until you troll another Sony game of course.

Again, didn't troll Uncharted in this thread at all. It's not a troll on Uncharted to imply that Tomb Raider was an influence or inspiration for it. How you take that and twist it into some negative "knock off" label I never applied is beyond me but then again, fanboys are known to catch feelings. I'm sorry you are the way you are.

J_Allard said:
platformmaster918 said:

By most accounts yes an absolute pleasure so thank you for noticing.  I only find the negative meaning that already exists in your posts.  Funny how I don't seem to find the negativity in most user's posts, but no it must just be some unreasonable hatred towards you that makes me focus all my negative thoughts.  It can't be you.  Anyway I'm done with this.  At least until you troll another Sony game of course.

Again, didn't troll Uncharted in this thread at all. It's not a troll on Uncharted to imply that Tomb Raider was an influence or inspiration for it. How you take that and twist it into some negative "knock off" label I never applied is beyond me but then again, fanboys are known to catch feelings. I'm sorry you are the way you are.

well I'm sorry you think I'm a fanboy or whatever but at least stop stating your opinion of me as a fact.  I like how you ignore that those accusations are completely unfounded simply by the fact that I don't get on anyone else on this site because they don't go around trashing Sony exclusives.  It's not being a fanboy to point out haters when you see em.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
J_Allard said:
platformmaster918 said:

well I'm sorry you think I'm a fanboy or whatever but at least stop stating your opinion of me as a fact.  I like how you ignore that those accusations are completely unfounded simply by the fact that I don't get on anyone else on this site because they don't go around trashing Sony exclusives.  It's not being a fanboy to point out haters when you see em.

You keep whining about some supposed ripping or trashing I do on PS3 exclusives yet none of that happened and you still came in and caught feelings. So it would seem the opinion that you're an emotional fanboy is more like a confirmed fact. It's not rocket science. Not going to waste any more time educating you on the matter. See you next time you get upset about one of my posts.

Deyon said:
o_O.Q said:
definitely looks very similar to uncharted multiplayer but i like the idea of setting traps for opponents which at present isn't in uncharted

Holy crap, now they're ripping off God of War Ascension's traps thingy.

Seems like everyone wants to be like Sony's 1st party studios.

they don't work the same way i think

J_Allard said:
platformmaster918 said:
J_Allard said:
platformmaster918 said:

You keep whining about some supposed ripping or trashing I do on PS3 exclusives yet none of that happened and you still came in and caught feelings. So it would seem the opinion that you're an emotional fanboy is more like a confirmed fact. It's not rocket science. Not going to waste any more time educating you on the matter. See you next time you get upset about one of my posts.

only if you give me a reason like the previous times.  Yes you're educating me of course.  At least I'm not being arrogant about this and trying to reason.  You just keep reiterating unfounded insults hoping it'll somehow make them facts.  That's not an argument that's just you being very unpolite.  I would also reiterate that I don't go accusing everyone else of this but its been a repeated pattern with only you and thus I accuse you of this behavior.  Not a single other user has been called a hater by me but you have earned that title.  3 forums about 3 different PS exclusives that you've hated on.  Let's call it 2 for sake of getting somewhere.  I'm going to take the high road and give you the benefit of the doubt on this Uncharted thing so we can just leave it be.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers